???

Best answers
I don't exactly know if there's some rule about this matter, but I noticed that people (moderators an esf-team members) don't want to tell what new futures there will be in new versions of ESF.
No offense, but I think you're all being a bit mysterious?
But why?
What is so wrong about telling the fans what they can expect, and when (in which update) etc. etc...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well if they told you what EXACTLY was coming out, you would kinda be bored of it really soon, best to be surprised ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
well if they told you what EXACTLY was coming out, you would kinda be bored of it really soon, best to be surprised ;)
Well said. :smile:

Know too much and you won't be surprised at all

Best answers
I disagree.
Suprises can be fun, but in this case, the case of a very cool mod of which I'd really like to play the final version, not.
You see, telling the members what they can expect in new versions may "spoil the fun", but you're also giving them something to look forward to.
That's not bad either and I think it has another advantage: when you're waiting for something specific, you get even more satisfaction when you finally get your hands on it, is it not?

Best answers
Although that's not completely what I was talking about, you won't hear me complaining anymore.
I'll just wait for beta 1.1 and from there for the other versions.
Can't wait untill beta 2.0 will be released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;/ stop begging for beta info.. the team give out alot of info as it is

/me stamps on thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom