Special Beam Cannon

SBC:

• Attached

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unattached

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I know they are attaching the SBC, but does anyone else feel that they should leave it unattached?

Kamahameah(whatever): Attached, Controllable, 10x the damage of SBC, and explodable(right-click).

SBC: Unattached, Straight only, small blast damage, not-explodable, good damage if it hits dead on, and quick release.

I started using Piccolo recently because the SBC because it offers up more of a challenge then the other beams. You actually have to aim it, not just blast near someone and blow it up. I have heard complaints of people PS/BS with SBC then firing another SBC at the guy. They call it cheap when players do this, yet these same people shoot a kamaeh* into the center of the map and blow everyone up.

I know it will be attached in 1.1, but IMHO it should stay unattached or else it will be just like every other beam. Thus removing all piccolo's originality. Every char needs something original about them, Goku(Spirit Bomb), Cell(Every Attack), Buu(Candy Attack), Krillan(Scatter Shot), Gohan(Shield), Frieza(Disc/Laser), and Piccolo(Special Beam Cannon).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First to vote, and i think attached, mainly because it was on the cartoon series and even if they kept it unattached in 1.1 you wouldnt be able to hurt them , cause other attacks wont harm anyone in a struggle :p

Solid_Rock

S
well then maybe they should make it faster couse in the show it was about fast as lightning or so, am I right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Solid_Rock
well then maybe they should make it faster couse in the show it was about fast as lightning or so, am I right?
well if i recall correctly, then in the episode when goku sacrefices himself to kill raditz, i wouldnt quite say that it moved as fast as lightning, but as fast as any energy blast you see from any other characters

Best answers
The SBC is faster than most beams because it is more like a laser than a beam in that it goes through the target if they can't deflect/block it and it explodes when contacting terrain not people. They should most defiantly attach the SBC because it is one hell of a good attack and besides Piccolo really needs something that he can struggle with.

Hopefully in future releases they will make the SBC a one hit kill if it isn’t blocked, or at least deal massive damage.

Best answers
Just thought I would add, that it took piccolo 5 minutes to charge the beam in the show... Maybe it should take that long in the game too just to be correct. You can't always be accurate to a movie/tv show when you make a game, otherwise it will be either boring or unbalanced. But I still think it should not be attatched in 1.1, multiple PS is in 1.1, so you could shoot another at the PS to up the power on it.

Best answers
Yes, it did take him a long time the first time but then again he just completed that technique not long before he had to use it for real.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
Yes, it did take him a long time the first time but then again he just completed that technique not long before he had to use it for real.

if you saw the other times he used it, he charged it up quite quickly.

Best answers
I play piccolo all the time now, sometimes vegeta. and i'd say that SBC is one hell of a good attack, if u compare it with masenko ... boy, i can kill people wih SBC with one beam. you just have to aim good, and that's the beauty of it !!
----------------------------------------
°Seek and Destroy°

The NightShade will come and take you spirit away

Best answers
i think it should remain unattached, i believe in the show it never made a turn and was unattached!!so i think esf (if i'm right with the show thing) should leave it unnattached!!!and i think the idea about letting the special beam cannon penetrate people and blow up on terrain is perfect!!!not a one shot kill but like 50 damage or somethin (or more...) and so you could hit more people at once if they are behind each other execept if they deflect!!!!!make it like the show!!!!

Solid_Rock

S
Originally posted by bobbybaby
well if i recall correctly, then in the episode when goku sacrefices himself to kill raditz, i wouldnt quite say that it moved as fast as lightning, but as fast as any energy blast you see from any other characters
well when Piccolo fired the first one and it barely hit he said (not a quote) that Radditz must be faster than light

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Solid_Rock
well when Piccolo fired the first one and it barely hit he said (not a quote) that Radditz must be faster than light
Instant transloacation is as fast as light, since they say that when kid buu learns it and he is teleporting around and destroying the planets...i dont think raditz was that fast o_O

Best answers
it kinda ticks me off when i see the same thread posted over and over especialy when i did it first. I already did one of these votes for this same subject. the majority wanted it attached.

I too feel it should be attached so i voted yes on this one too.

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
First to vote, and i think attached, mainly because it was on the cartoon series and even if they kept it unattached in 1.1 you wouldnt be able to hurt them , cause other attacks wont harm anyone in a struggle :p
in a bs attacks still hurt u a lot.

with unattached beams u get bs where they can still shoot 2nd one...

but still i vote unattached.

it should ask more ki tho so they cant shoot a 2nd and 3th rapidly

Best answers
Attached......i have never seen Piccolo Shoot a SBC and then move before it hit the target, the same with Cell, And Buu when they used the SBC, it is an attached move in the series and therefore should be an attached move in ESF.

KrOniK

Best answers
Plus it would give the man something to PS with since his Masenko sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom