Lol Onl:y Just Realised

Best answers
i only just realised gohan has that shield attack thing wqhere u can fire it lol .........how do u do this properly plz tell me :D :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
you hold right click.
He meant to fire the shield attack. I would tell you except I don't know how since I never use it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Strange
He meant to fire the shield attack. I would tell you except I don't know how since I never use it.
that is how you use it, left click too bring it up, then let go of left, hold down right, and it will slowly go down, then let go.. and booom, you have your fireo_O

Best answers
errm .. u don't need to let go of left click .. u can hold right click first and then let og of left click .. that's safer :p i mean what if u mistimed .. kinda like holding right click while swooping, and not waiting till u get near the enemy to click it, just hold it while swooping, safer and easier!

and the explosion of the shiled is so small, unless some peeps fire thing at it.

ZuL

Best answers
and the explosion of the shiled is so small, unless some peeps fire thing at it.
That's only half true. Try holding the shield for 5 minutes :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by ZuL
That's only half true. Try holding the shield for 5 minutes :rolleyes:
Ind33d, if you hold your LMB your Ki will drain and you put the Ki in your shild, but this takes al LOT of time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the shield absorbes all the energy of beam attacks which fly into it ....

shield attack is a really powerful attack !!!

Best answers
and you don't have to hold the rmb untill it fires!!hold lmb untill you wanna fire, then first click and hold rmb then let go of lmb and after 2/3 seconds you CAN let go of the rmb and shoot, but if you hold on longer the attack is stronger i believe!!!

Best answers
hmm .. no u just hold the right button for one second .. i mean u don't hold it, just click it, it will still fire. it just takes 2/3 seconds to fire AFTER u let go of the left button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom