Sig Background

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey,

I was bored, and wanted to work on my Gfx Skills sense I've slacked off lately, and I made this background thing, I was just messing around and trying some of the tools I rarely use and made this, it is ok I think defiantly not the best but you know its not the worst lol, Well I don't need it so if someone wanted to make a sig they can use my background, it doesn't matter to me...

Perhaps some critz on it, as you can see I was trying out a plasma tut over at SG and I added it around.

Anyways whoever wnats the backgroudn can have it, and Crits or Comments are welcome... I'm not sure if this goes here, but its a BG for sigs so I thought it could go here.

Personally I've done better, but maybe somebody would liek it lol.

Best answers
I think it looks "alright". I dont like the red spiral line's coming from the center, Just doesnt look right with the background being a darker color. lol But im a no body so dont listen to me. heh.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by OptikIllusion
I think it looks "alright". I dont like the red spiral line's coming from the center, Just doesnt look right with the background being a darker color. lol But im a no body so dont listen to me. heh.
Lol ya I know that thing is terrible, its a tut from Sublimnal Genesis I believe, I was just practicing, anyways... this is an old thread lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom