What dreams create....

Best answers
Im still majorly new to photoshop and sig makeing in general but this idea was in my mind when i woke up and just would not go away.
My role model is TimtheEnchanter :devsmile:

Best answers
Wow...im a role model? hehe , but when I saw that, I was like, very deep. The text jumps out and goes with the image. It isn't "out of place".. The man I take it is the focal point...very well depicted. The grass though, thats what makes this image shine. It's very well rendered

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I have to say I'm impressed. That sig is very well done. It is quite a change from the majority of sigs on these forums.

I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Best answers
Also please note, I'm always available to help anyone out, so if you want help on a certain "technique" or texture I use in my images, dont hesitate to ask. It's always great to have another abstract artist around. :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a very nice little piece. I have to ask, did you create the whole image by yourself, or were some parts taken from other images? Nevertheless, this is actually much more interesting than most of the other stuff that I see on the forums. Keep it up, I want to see more of this!

Best answers
wow, i never expected this kind of response... thanks all ;D

the base image was actually a screen shot from SWG, saved me about five minutes drawing the trees myself.

I might hold you to that some day tim :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, now this is in the right forum... ^^

Very nice. Only thing "wrong" is the text in the top right. Little too hard to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom