kaioken

Best answers
hi i´ve downloaded the admin mod but i don´t know how to use the kaioken!!! can someone help me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by bouwplan
hi i´ve downloaded the admin mod but i don´t know how to use the kaioken!!! can someone help me?
the "kaioken" you´re talking about, is just an aura-function
it will not raise your pl something like that
you will just get a red aura, that´s it

Best answers
Ive tryed the same thing every time i say admin_fun on its says dont abuse this server lol its my server .I dont think you get it with the admin mod they give out .It all gots to do with fun mode wich the admin mod wont lit you do its all messed up there should be ko ken in esf but o well may be some day !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I see you finally asked at these forums.

Yes the glow function comes with Admin-Mod.

Make sure you have +exec adminpass.cfg in your ESF shortcut command line, you have yourself setup in ESF/addons/adminmod/config/users.ini

Player Name:password:access level (Highest = 131071)

Best answers
sorry for a late answer...

yeah but why helping here and not on OZ???
uhh i dindt had +exec adminpass.cfg and a name and pass...
got that now but how can i use it ???? when i say: admin_fun the console says Don't abuse the server or i'll abuse you *or something like that...

and 2 Selkerot....

lees je nooit de dev. journals ??? en over de adminmod STOND ook op de nieuws pagina(wat je het als eerst ziet dus) ben je blind en dom ofzo ???

Translation: don't you read dev. journals ??? and about the adminmod it WAS on the News page (wat you see first when you go to the site) are you blind as well as stupid ???

2 all
thnx for all the help so far....

Best answers
Hmmmm, ik krijg de indruk dat er hier behoorlijk wat Nederlanders op het forum zitten, cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by bouwplan
and 2 Selkerot....

lees je nooit de dev. journals ??? en over de adminmod STOND ook op de nieuws pagina(wat je het als eerst ziet dus) ben je blind en dom ofzo ???

Translation: don't you read dev. journals ??? and about the adminmod it WAS on the News page (wat you see first when you go to the site) are you blind as well as stupid ???
1) Don't flame, do it again and it's a warning.
2) Your sig takes up too much space, cut it down in size.

And stay on topic, don't go spamming about how many Dutch people are around here...

Best answers
ok gij bent nu in dikke **** ik zeg al vaarwel

trans:eek:ho your in trouble now for insulting a dev of esf your gonna get a warning or ban

ontopic:i dont like admin mod that wel it ruined my game:(

Best answers
Goh, zelfs een nederlandse moderator...
Maar goed, Blade, kun je gelijk ff een dingetje ophelderen voor me.
Wat verstaan jullie precies onder spam en flame, ik krijg namelijk de indruk dat bijna alles hier gecensureerd wordt (das misschien wat overdreven, maar ik mag bijvoorbeeld niet eens klagen als ik die andere mod, je weet wel, niet goed vind), waarom moet het allemaal zo streng?

Best answers
alstublieft praat engels het is verboden om nederlands the praten en de regels zijn er om dat alles a chaos zou zijn 10 topics over hoe da dmz sucks enz...

please talk english it not allowd to talk dutch and the rules are thered becouse else there woud be chaos 10 topics about how dmz sucks enz...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:\ this is a english forum
if you think you can get around a warning because you talk in an other language, you´re wrong
speak english or get a warning!

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ ProtoriuS
Goh, zelfs een nederlandse moderator...
Maar goed, Blade, kun je gelijk ff een dingetje ophelderen voor me.
Wat verstaan jullie precies onder spam en flame, ik krijg namelijk de indruk dat bijna alles hier gecensureerd wordt (das misschien wat overdreven, maar ik mag bijvoorbeeld niet eens klagen als ik die andere mod, je weet wel, niet goed vind), waarom moet het allemaal zo streng?

this is flame YOU **** SUCKING SON OF A ****ING ***** YOUR A NOOB I HOPE YOUR MAMA SPANKS you

im weirdo_O

this is spam:they are discussing a model and you talk about series and stuf spam is talking about somthing else then the topic was meant to be like dbz dont talk about trigun(i yust saw a episode it rocks vash is such a wimp:laff: )

Best answers
Well if you don't like spam than, and I guess you don't like flaming either, why he f*ck do you start talking about my mom.
So who is the noob again?

Best answers
:scared: was it a devloper??? ooops......... :scared:
i only read names when i want to say something to them and it was more then 2 post's!!!

@mr satan or [esf]blade
do you know how i can use the kaioken??? without a message about abusing the server

@[esf]blade
i sorry that i said some of those stupid things!!!
can you tell when beta 1.1 get released ?? and how is beta 2.o going so far ??
can you tell???? please!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have CounterStrike and have used adminmod before, it can be tricky at first but it is fine after you get to know it. The command to make you do a "kaoken" is admin _glow (colour you want to glow). Or atleast that is what it is in CS.

Best answers
I don't think you'll get an answer to your questions about the beta's because no one gets them, although we all want them.
I guess not even the team knows when beta 2.0 will be released, they haven't gotten that far yet.

Best answers
its just a try and everyone can tell a release date. the rest of the world is doing that so why not ESF? i mean, its the best mod so far!!!

and with the admin_glow i still get "don't abuse (or something like that word) the server or i'll abuse you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom