What A League?!?!?!?

Best answers
if anyone knows any good server we could hold a small tournament and eventually do it in stages (ie on monday we have some fight and the next day the winners play each other)

kindof like a boudaki lol WOULD be cool post here if u would want this to happen and i will try and make it work k thx all

ssj-ultiamte :D

Best answers
Thats a good idea, the esf team are making an "Earth League" as we speak, well maybe not. But anyway I just want to know if there will be a 1 vs 1 in that league not just clan :laff:

Best answers
wutsa earth league? and wouldn't it be REALLY hard to join if some newbies decided to flood the game?

well, here's my suggestion to earth league joining

1.) the crew wuold create a thread and the first 8 that responds to that thread gets to participate in the match!

oh, it would be a 9/9 game cause of the host :)

Best answers
aint it a small ESF world :p i seened [x]trem3 earlier today...lol!

well as he can verify i am a super noob but it think it should be titled "ESF Budoken" in honor of the great snes games.

Best answers
if u want to join the ESF i will get it together and add me to your msn at dying_to_live
@hotmail.com and we can find a server thats empty and then get it sorted k so add me k :D;)

Best answers
grrr i wanna be in this my msn is [email protected] btw im not a n00b :p just a n00b on the forums O_O so i guess msn me or somethin

AIM sn is raymondhighd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom