Strike! - Sig number 2

Best answers
Ok crits, comments etc. Don't have a go at the style please, this is my first sig in this style.. and it's one of the few sigs i've used pictures in!

almostdeleted

A
You have to get a new stlye, its ok, like all the other sigs you make with the same style. Its nothing special, its boaring.

Best answers
that is a new style... i meant don't have a go at the style because it's been done before.. and as for 'it's boaring' well, firstly it's boring, and secondly, give some constructive criticism please.

Best answers
i think both of you have good sigs, besides crackerjack, with respect(much) i say this, but both of you just have a blue background with a saiyans eyes and your name, but he has one of the sweetest pics ive ever seen before in it so id say he beat yours, sorry

11/10 for best quality ive ever seen, how do you do the background stuff? do you use paintshop like me lol?

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
paintshop sucks get photoshop that's what i use for sig's and other stuff :p

Best answers
Gotenks, Paintshop doesn't suck and i'm living proof that not bad stuff can come outta paintshop. I'd take my paintshop stuff over your photoshop stuff anyday. Paintshop can be good if u learn to use it. But of course, i admit, photoshop has much better tools, but Painstshop is the buyers choice bcuz it's a lot cheaper and still gets the job done.

And for the sig, i actually like it. The Goku SSJ3 image on the side is a really good quality pic. I'd like it if u could give me a link

Best answers
No offence gotenksownz (that's right, stop calling him 'gotenks' that's also me!! :p) but your sigs aren't exactly the 'pinacle' of all sigs so you aren't in any place to say a program sucks, and besides.. it's not the program that makes a computer artist good, it's his skill.. anyone can just slap on a load of fliters in photshop.. actually building the image from scratch in layers and literally 100's of effects all joined together is what a real artist does.

Hey, Koblano, thanks alot for the comments (you to strife'). If you want that kinda quality image I put in my sig then go here.

*edit* all thanks for that link goto strike who pointed it out when I was making the sig.. methinks i'll be using that site in the future :D. Hmm... me and koblano are on the exact same number of posts... :scared: spooky...

Best answers
Indeed, they are high resolution cels taken from actual storyboard drawings for the series (well, some of them).

Once again, my thanks go to StriKe! for the link.

Best answers
???? Ok so how about i give you the finger and i tell you that i havent been in the sig making business for that long say 2 or 3 weeks. WE DO HAVE REAL LIVES!;(

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyway, the sig is quite nice, but the pic isn't really high quallity, looks pixeltrated

grtz naz

Best answers
Originally posted by GotenksOwnz
paintshop sucks get photoshop that's what i use for sig's and other stuff :p
Hmmm...going from that to complaining you;ve only been at it a few weeks. hmmm. Another hmmmm is when a guy called you a noob last week and you said "no, i am DEFINATELY not a noob". Hmmmm...stupid things that don't add up...

I'm not flaming you but please, make up your mind. Are you or rn't u a noob? Even though you can't make that decision it's bette to be a noob and accept it than to be someone who can't decide and keeps makin cross references

Best answers
I've been in the sig making business for 2 months max. So shut up, or give a constructive criticism instead of 'The program sucks'.. idiot.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
Gotenks, Paintshop doesn't suck and i'm living proof that not bad stuff can come outta paintshop. I'd take my paintshop stuff over your photoshop stuff anyday. Paintshop can be good if u learn to use it. But of course, i admit, photoshop has much better tools, but Painstshop is the buyers choice bcuz it's a lot cheaper and still gets the job done.

And for the sig, i actually like it. The Goku SSJ3 image on the side is a really good quality pic. I'd like it if u could give me a link
Koblano is right. GotenksOwnz you use Photoshop, yet Koblano's sigs are alot betetr thne oyurs.

Best answers
ya 0wnz notice i said in your threads you make good sigs, well i dont really really like them but unlike you i have feelings for others but if you want the truth heres the truth:

i...think...it....sucks...(thats you Gotenks0wnz not you ssj3 your rule)

it really hurt to say that but thats what you asked for

thnks for the link ssj3 i bookmarked it!

Best answers
haha really how old are you guys 10,12 god dammit get a live you lot and stop moaning.

Best answers
hey umm ssj3 btw, could you make me a sig like that but green bg and face and pics lol

annd maybe text at top

i really luv that style!

btw sry if im 'spamming' i forgot where to find the 'edit message' thing lol

Best answers
i'm 16 gotenksownz. Strife', i'd be happy to, PM me or add me to msn telling me what pics you want etc and i'll do it.

Gotenksownz, it's not that people hate you, it's just you had a go at a program that alot of us use and made it obvious you thought your work was much better because of you using photoshop.

Best answers
YOU TELL HIM SSJ3

i use aim and icq what instant messenger you got and what name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom