PDA

View Full Version : Strike! - Sig number 2

Demi-Shadow
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:52 PM
Ok crits, comments etc. Don't have a go at the style please, this is my first sig in this style.. and it's one of the few sigs i've used pictures in!

http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/strike.jpg

StriKe!
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:54 PM
Loooks Saweeet if you ask me:D

almostdeleted
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:59 PM
You have to get a new stlye, its ok, like all the other sigs you make with the same style. Its nothing special, its boaring.

Demi-Shadow
Feb 23rd, 2003, 11:04 PM
that is a new style... i meant don't have a go at the style because it's been done before.. and as for 'it's boaring' well, firstly it's boring, and secondly, give some constructive criticism please.

GreenBerets
Feb 24th, 2003, 02:05 AM
i think both of you have good sigs, besides crackerjack, with respect(much) i say this, but both of you just have a blue background with a saiyans eyes and your name, but he has one of the sweetest pics ive ever seen before in it so id say he beat yours, sorry

11/10 for best quality ive ever seen, how do you do the background stuff? do you use paintshop like me lol?

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

GotenksOwnz
Feb 24th, 2003, 04:35 AM
paintshop sucks get photoshop that's what i use for sig's and other stuff :p

koblano
Feb 24th, 2003, 04:53 AM
Gotenks, Paintshop doesn't suck and i'm living proof that not bad stuff can come outta paintshop. I'd take my paintshop stuff over your photoshop stuff anyday. Paintshop can be good if u learn to use it. But of course, i admit, photoshop has much better tools, but Painstshop is the buyers choice bcuz it's a lot cheaper and still gets the job done.

And for the sig, i actually like it. The Goku SSJ3 image on the side is a really good quality pic. I'd like it if u could give me a link

Demi-Shadow
Feb 24th, 2003, 10:43 PM
No offence gotenksownz (that's right, stop calling him 'gotenks' that's also me!! :p) but your sigs aren't exactly the 'pinacle' of all sigs so you aren't in any place to say a program sucks, and besides.. it's not the program that makes a computer artist good, it's his skill.. anyone can just slap on a load of fliters in photshop.. actually building the image from scratch in layers and literally 100's of effects all joined together is what a real artist does.

Hey, Koblano, thanks alot for the comments (you to strife'). If you want that kinda quality image I put in my sig then go here (http://www.dbzproject.com/cels/gallery.php?dir=DBZ).

*edit* all thanks for that link goto strike who pointed it out when I was making the sig.. methinks i'll be using that site in the future :D. Hmm... me and koblano are on the exact same number of posts... :scared: spooky...

koblano
Feb 24th, 2003, 10:51 PM
thanx
Those pics r pretty good

Demi-Shadow
Feb 24th, 2003, 10:58 PM
Indeed, they are high resolution cels taken from actual storyboard drawings for the series (well, some of them).

Once again, my thanks go to StriKe! for the link.

GotenksOwnz
Feb 25th, 2003, 11:18 AM
???? Ok so how about i give you the finger and i tell you that i havent been in the sig making business for that long say 2 or 3 weeks. WE DO HAVE REAL LIVES!;(

Naz
Feb 25th, 2003, 11:58 AM
anyway, the sig is quite nice, but the pic isn't really high quallity, looks pixeltrated

grtz naz

koblano
Feb 25th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by GotenksOwnz
paintshop sucks get photoshop that's what i use for sig's and other stuff :p

Hmmm...going from that to complaining you;ve only been at it a few weeks. hmmm. Another hmmmm is when a guy called you a noob last week and you said "no, i am DEFINATELY not a noob". Hmmmm...stupid things that don't add up...

I'm not flaming you but please, make up your mind. Are you or rn't u a noob? Even though you can't make that decision it's bette to be a noob and accept it than to be someone who can't decide and keeps makin cross references

Demi-Shadow
Feb 25th, 2003, 06:28 PM
I've been in the sig making business for 2 months max. So shut up, or give a constructive criticism instead of 'The program sucks'.. idiot.

owa
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by koblano
Gotenks, Paintshop doesn't suck and i'm living proof that not bad stuff can come outta paintshop. I'd take my paintshop stuff over your photoshop stuff anyday. Paintshop can be good if u learn to use it. But of course, i admit, photoshop has much better tools, but Painstshop is the buyers choice bcuz it's a lot cheaper and still gets the job done.

And for the sig, i actually like it. The Goku SSJ3 image on the side is a really good quality pic. I'd like it if u could give me a link

Koblano is right. GotenksOwnz you use Photoshop, yet Koblano's sigs are alot betetr thne oyurs.

GreenBerets
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:50 PM
ya 0wnz notice i said in your threads you make good sigs, well i dont really really like them but unlike you i have feelings for others but if you want the truth heres the truth:

i...think...it....sucks...(thats you Gotenks0wnz not you ssj3 your rule)

it really hurt to say that but thats what you asked for

thnks for the link ssj3 i bookmarked it!

GotenksOwnz
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:50 PM
haha really how old are you guys 10,12 god dammit get a live you lot and stop moaning.

GreenBerets
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:52 PM
hey umm ssj3 btw, could you make me a sig like that but green bg and face and pics lol

annd maybe text at top

i really luv that style!

btw sry if im 'spamming' i forgot where to find the 'edit message' thing lol

Demi-Shadow
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:59 PM
i'm 16 gotenksownz. Strife', i'd be happy to, PM me or add me to msn telling me what pics you want etc and i'll do it.

Gotenksownz, it's not that people hate you, it's just you had a go at a program that alot of us use and made it obvious you thought your work was much better because of you using photoshop.

GreenBerets
Feb 25th, 2003, 09:02 PM
YOU TELL HIM SSJ3

i use aim and icq what instant messenger you got and what name?

Demi-Shadow
Feb 25th, 2003, 09:07 PM
I have a link to it in my sig, but it's: [email protected]

GotenksOwnz
Feb 25th, 2003, 09:19 PM
hey man chill its not i dont like your work its just i dont like paintshop but then some peeps do and btw i am 17 befor any asks. Peace out k man and lets get back to the sigs.

Demi-Shadow
Feb 25th, 2003, 09:35 PM
indeed, not the time nor the place to fight over something so trivial. :)

GreenBerets
Feb 25th, 2003, 11:34 PM
i pmd a pic i just couldnt find a good eye pic, you know any?

Snow
Feb 26th, 2003, 07:07 PM
SSJ3 Gotenks that style ownz. And you are the best sig maker!

almostdeleted
Feb 26th, 2003, 09:20 PM
haha really how old are you guys 10,12 god dammit get a live you lot and stop moaning.

HAHA 3 WEEKS!?!?! Ive been doing it for a little mor eten 10 days.

Demi-Shadow
Feb 26th, 2003, 09:24 PM
You've been going for longer than that you photoshop whore you ;) :D (the date of your first sig post... 02-07-2003)

GotenksOwnz
Feb 27th, 2003, 01:28 AM
W00T O_o

CrackerJack get a life m8 its just a shupid sig ur not going to win a medal for it haha u nerd :p

Snow
Feb 27th, 2003, 01:38 PM
W00T O_o

CrackerJack get a life m8 its just a shupid sig ur not going to win a medal for it haha u nerd :p

MAN whhats your problem with other sig makers, and how old are you 12?!?!?!

Naz
Feb 27th, 2003, 02:11 PM
people let's calm down ok :)

we're all learning how to make sigs, trying to get better at it, everyone in their own speed, some might be faster in learning it, some a bit slower, who cares! we are all atists we should support each other not flame :) :yes:

if ppl want to dis your art, or just flame u for no reason, just ignore them, that's the best thing to do I learned..

grtz Naz

Snow
Feb 27th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Nazghul
people let's calm down ok :)

we're all learning how to make sigs, trying to get better at it, everyone in their own speed, some might be faster in learning it, some a bit slower, who cares! we are all atists we should support each other not flame :) :yes:

if ppl want to dis your art, or just flame u for no reason, just ignore them, that's the best thing to do I learned..

grtz Naz

I agree But I sux I makeing sigs

GotenksOwnz
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Snow1586
MAN whhats your problem with other sig makers, and how old are you 12?!?!?!

no i am 17 and people start off things that has been delt with.

So lets all just be friends and make some sigs ok :]

They_Rave
Feb 27th, 2003, 08:31 PM
erm ok...hey can anyone make me a sig better than the one i made(see below) with Protoman? yes, i am 13 but i think Protoman is the coolest guy ever...aside from gojeta...but i think protoman looks cooler... g0tenks i would make you my sig GOD if you made me a sig in that format with protoman, just search on google for some great pics of it...please :talk:

thanks for your time

Demi-Shadow
Feb 27th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Ok, now starting it. :)

Merlin
Feb 27th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Hello All, Im currently still new to making sigs but I think im doing good for maybe using PhotoShop for about 2weeks without tutuorials. :) SSJ3_G0tenks Pwns All! :P Great Sigs. Stop by "Merlin's House Of Sigs" Thats why thread where all are welcome to show off some of there 1337 Sig Making skills. :P

P.S. SSJ3_G0tenks has to be my favorite sig maker. :P

Snow
Feb 27th, 2003, 09:57 PM
no i am 17 and people start off things that has been delt with.

So lets all just be friends and make some sigs ok :]

Oh im 16. And yea lets all be happy friends and make some sweet sigs!

Merlin
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Bravo! Im glad there are people that understand trash talking over the net is stupid. :P GJ Fellas!

Demi-Shadow
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:15 PM
Done.

http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/theyrave.jpg

Ok, hopefully i'm done with this style now, and I can move on.. lol

Merlin
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:16 PM
Eh, I cant see the image. lol

edit: Thats pretty sweet. Basic yet Good. :P Also G0tenks do you have Aol Instant Messanger? Just like to talk to you about 1 little thing about sig making. Nothing mager. :P

Demi-Shadow
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:22 PM
Indeed I do, although I don't use it much.

AOL: OffspringNut2003
MSN: [email protected]

GotenksOwnz
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:26 PM
Hey ssj3 gotenks could you help me :scared:

In ur new sig the backround has some nice shape affect's which i would like to have a go at could you tell me wat tools to use plz i would be most greatfull :)

Demi-Shadow
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:34 PM
It's a paintshop pro thing ;) There is probably a way to do it in photoshop but I can't really help.

Merlin
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:34 PM
heh, Id like to know also. :P

koblano
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Done.

http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/theyrave.jpg

Ok, hopefully i'm done with this style now, and I can move on.. lol

unsure if ur lookin for critz, but ill help newayz. the cut out of the pics weren't overly great. U use paintshop so if i were you id use the smudge tool on the edges and smooth the cut out a bit. Also, the background is kind of awkward compared to the red bar. It just matches oddly. And the only other thing is the text you used for the name. It doesn't fit. Thats all, i likin ur sigs as of late, gettin pretty good. keep it up

Demi-Shadow
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:46 PM
Well, i was bored of that style so it was a bit rushed :p.

Here you go koblano, crit this for me ;)

http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/merlin.jpg

*edit* Hey, thanks for the compliments Koblano, i'm a fan of your work so it means alot ;)

Snow
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:58 PM
Once again a great sig how do you up with the styles and how do you make the styles do you have a template or do you customn make them over and over again???

Ryoko
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:04 AM
How do you get fans of your work ;x

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:09 AM
Oh, I'am a fan of you too Ryoko.

They_Rave
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:10 AM
:D hey, thanks! merlin made me a nice one too! i mean i have trouble seeing the transparent pic on black but hey i cant do better!

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:14 AM
Its a nice sig. Mega Man was the best.

koblano
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Well, i was bored of that style so it was a bit rushed :p.

Here you go koblano, crit this for me ;)

http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/merlin.jpg

*edit* Hey, thanks for the compliments Koblano, i'm a fan of your work so it means alot ;)

I like that. It's a really nice bled of colors, the text is a little off. I unno, i may have gone a TAD more technoish (not a techno font, but a little more computery but i not totally sure. It still is alright) The light behind the text is a little odd, but i still thinks it's alright. It definately looks betetr with it than without and i like the BG. All around i give it my thumbs up!

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Do all you sig maker make all those sig one time or do you make a template and then just add the pics and colors and stuff?

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:55 AM
heh, I give G0tenks mad props on the sig he made me. I love it! And hopefully ill learn how to make Backgrounds like G0tenks, Soon i hope. :P Keep up the good work.

koblano
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:09 AM
naw. I make all mine from scratch. Once you get a style its easy to replicate. But it's makin a new style thats hard. It took me 2 weeks to get a half descent grunge sig out

Demi-Shadow
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:21 AM
hehe, ryoko, i'm a fan of you and koblano actually :D

Thanks for the comments on that sig.. yeh, koblano, i thought the name 'merlin' and a technical theme wouldn't work, maybe that's just my mind :)

koblano
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:29 AM
I unno. Another nice font i may have used that you can try for the name, is Dark Crystal. I unno, it's more smooth. Its a nice font. Check it out and try it, i uno how it'd turn out

Demi-Shadow
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:34 AM
Thanks, I need some new fonts :p

Maybe we can get a font list stickyfied, as I have FFF_galaxy, and Impact as my main 2 fonts atm :p

*Edit* Koblano & Ryoko, can you crit my current sig? I need some pro crits on it (apart from the ultimate pro, naz :p). thanks.

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 03:35 AM
Well now I got Paint Shop Pro and Photo Shop lets see if I can make a descent sig...:rolleyes:

koblano
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:04 AM
Dude, just a hint. Don't use them both. If you HAVE photoshop learn to use that over Painst Shop Pro. Paint Shop Pro is good if you don't have a lot of money, but Photoshop is better overall. Then again, don't expect magic from photoshop for a few months.

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Iam more familiar with Photo Shop (took a class in school) but I'am not good at making BG with it and its eaiser for me to make BG with Pint Shop.

Now Iam caught in a bind! LOL

Demi-Shadow
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Snow, you mean 'Now i've illegally downloaded PSP' :p

Photoshop is no better than PSP, unless you are a filter whore.. paintshop has tons of filters to produce effects with ease where as psp users have to go the long way round and layer up effects.

Naz
Feb 28th, 2003, 07:15 PM
it's mostly the brushes (like dodge tool burn tool smudge tool etc) and the layout, and more options (not only filters) that make photoshop better imho

Demi-Shadow
Feb 28th, 2003, 07:27 PM
But psp has those brushes (all the brushes are: RGB to color, Hue, Saturation, Burn, Dodge, Exclusion, Smudge, Emboss, Sharpen, Soften, Lighten, Darken & Push). As you say, the layout is better in your opinion and i can respect that, but if you ask me or koblano (or any psp user for that matter) the layout is just set out perfectly to get to the tools when they are needed and the roll down menus free up LOADS of space. IMO the only thing that photoshop has over psp is that it was packaged with an abundance of filters to achieve extra effects.

Naz
Feb 28th, 2003, 07:37 PM
I must check psp again because I haven't seen that when I last checked (week ago or so) , I'll check exactly what's different :)

I've never ever seen PSP create something really good, I don't know why this is, I know it's not filters because most amazing things I have seen were not even combined with filters but just brushes.. there must be some sort of reason, so I'll be sure to check it out

grtz naz

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Anyone got any tips for making sig.

Vegeta's Briefs
Feb 28th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Anyone got any tips for making sig.

Don't let others tell you what style to use, how long you should use it, or don't get discouraged if they don't like it. Make up your own, and ignore everybody else. If you make sigs for others, than only the guy-who-gets-the-sig's opinion counts higher than your own.

Demi-Shadow
Feb 28th, 2003, 08:04 PM
I rarely use brushes, and I really should start using them.. Most of my effects are acheived by layered effects and lighting. I am biased against Photoshop as I was getting along well with PSP4 at the time then I tried Photoshop 5 and I sucked at it, which is probably why i'm so against it.. maybe I should check out Photoshop 8.. maybe it'll help me create some better stuff with practice. I get the feeling i'm reaching the limits as to what I can create without filters and proper brushes.

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Don't let others tell you what style to use, how long you should use it, or don't get discouraged if they don't like it. Make up your own, and ignore everybody else. If you make sigs for others, than only the guy-who-gets-the-sig's opinion counts higher than your own.

Its okay I know all that I wanna start of with basic styles and them start to alter them so I can call them my own

Demi-Shadow
Feb 28th, 2003, 08:38 PM
Ok, my bro has Photoshop 7, i'm going to check it out tomorrow.. hopefully i'll have some luck and maybe some of the features have changed.. lol.

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:26 AM
I saw on anothe tread about tutorials on how to make sigs any one got a link?

Demi-Shadow
Mar 1st, 2003, 02:34 AM
Sigs are custom, so tutorials aren't much help. Just mess around with the tools at your disposal and see what kinda styles you can create, then adopt your own style and perfect it.

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 02:58 AM
Man after messing around with Photoshop for a couple of hours I found out how to do some SWEET stuff with Photoshop I will post me work when I'am done. Can I post it here SSJ3_ Gotenks if its okay wit you.

Demi-Shadow
Mar 1st, 2003, 03:16 AM
Go ahead, it's turning into a general sig thread anyway :)

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 04:34 AM
What do you think? I made it square because its 2:20 am the pic of goku is square I did not wanna add other stuff. I can make it longer and taller with more pics.
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1709397.jpg

GotenksOwnz
Mar 1st, 2003, 09:11 AM
Hmmm well its simple but then your new to the sig making area so job good. Try not to use filters because then your sig looks like some1 elses so try brush's with 1 or 2 filters :D

SSJ3_Gotenks i have posted my brushes work on My ALL new sig thread can you go check it out and tell me what you think. I also am doing it because naz said to try it and i think it came out ok :D

Demi-Shadow
Mar 1st, 2003, 11:28 AM
Snow... for your first it's not really anything special.. that effect ruins the picture.. it looks way too rough and not opaque enough. I could go easy on you are say 'Hey, good job!' but where would that get anybody..

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:42 PM
What do you think? I made it square because its 2:20 am the pic of goku is square I did not wanna add other stuff. I can make it longer and taller with more pics.
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1709397.jpg

Just to say, I found that in a tutorial so im sure you made it using a tutorial. :( But nice try.

Hawki_ice
Mar 1st, 2003, 02:03 PM
Hey i think that looks cool :D

Nice job!

That would look ausom as a full sig, give it a try add a full body pic with the same affect and put them on a sig :D

And Ssj3_gotenks SHUTUP!!! Your shouldent Put down stuff that looks better than your work :p

:cool:

lol

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 02:51 PM
I dont thing Could ever pull off anything IMO that looks better than SSJ3_Gotenks.

Merlin I saw a Picture of a of a bunch of DBZ good char and an evil one behind that was blended so I blended the picture with the BG.

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 03:01 PM
lolz What you talking about? My new sig or your sig that your creating?

<--- Is Confused O_o

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 03:06 PM
I saw the idea I got the idea from a pic I saw of all the good dbz characters with a blended pic of buu behind them so I blended the bg nd pic together.

BTW I like the edit on your sig.

Just made this:

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1710738.jpg
What do you think? Its sorta like your SSJ3_Gotenks if you want me to take it down I will.

Hawki_ice
Mar 1st, 2003, 03:42 PM
Dude i was being onest!

i think SSJ3_Gotenks work is pretty lame and effortless!! (just my opinion)

That image u made was Basic but Realy well done!

U should use it!!!! Sometimes the most basic ideas r the best!

EDIT: Good sig dude Needs a bit of work but Pretty well done for a beginer!! Like i said before use that cool image u made.

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 03:52 PM
Well IMO he is the best sig maker I only started cuz he gave me and idea and told me to screw with photoshop till I found MY style and I did! Thanx for the encouragement SSJ3_Gotenks!!!!

GotenksOwnz
Mar 1st, 2003, 04:22 PM
Try something with out filters and use brushes they are crappy but MAN O MAN they are great when you build up the layers :)

Go see my brushes work on my sig thread called My All New Sig :)

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 04:28 PM
ok i will go check it out

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 05:46 PM
I saw the idea I got the idea from a pic I saw of all the good dbz characters with a blended pic of buu behind them so I blended the bg nd pic together.

BTW I like the edit on your sig.

Just made this:

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1710738.jpg
What do you think? Its sorta like your SSJ3_Gotenks if you want me to take it down I will.

Eh, Its pretty basic, but looks nice. The image to the left is way to blended in to the sig. You should make the opacity about 70-80% that is what i use when i make some of my sigs. Some times lower depending on what type of sig im making, But nice job for your first time.

P.S. Hawki_Ice pwns all in sig making. (IMO) Hes currently teaching me animations. :laff:

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 05:50 PM
SSJ3_Gotenks can you tell me how you made the animation in your sig(how it goes fom one color to another).

Demi-Shadow
Mar 1st, 2003, 06:21 PM
Hawki_ice..

1, this is a thread about one of MY sigs and I aloud him to post here, so don't tell me to shutup.

2, I am the only one (apart from merlin) who gave any kinda of crits on the sigs at all, what the hell is the point of posting a sig if you can't take being told what's wrong with it and how to fix it.

3, Lame and effortless? So what do you call that P-I-S-S easy background and 2 half opaque pictures on your lame ass sig? hmm? Don't be such an ass.

Now, Snow..

That is a HUGE improvement, the only crits I can give are that the background is a little too blocky and that the text is hard to see, apart from that :yes:

And lastly, Merlin...

You second sig is from a tutorial too, I know, I tried it back in my n00b days.

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 06:27 PM
lolz Only thing i got from a tutorial was the box cubed that is over the left image of my sig. The animation was made by me with Hawki_Ice's help. :) Thanks Hawki.

Demi-Shadow
Mar 1st, 2003, 06:42 PM
ok, i've had it.. if he thought my current sig was lame and effortless then i'm going to go make a new one.. i can't stand people who say that kind of stuff about other peoples work without saying why.. i'll post a new thread when it's done.

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 06:43 PM
Can someone tell me how to animate my sig. Like SSJ_Gotenks with the color change.

And I saw the blended pic from a site. To blend a pic is VERY easy why would I need a tutorial to tell me how to use it.

That for the crit I like it. Merlin I think the opacity is too low on the sif i will rais it.

Demi-Shadow
Mar 1st, 2003, 06:51 PM
I would help you if you answered me on AIM.

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:31 PM
. The BG is BASIC so you dont need to tell me that. This me 3rd sig keep that in-mind.What do you think:

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1712520.jpg

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:45 PM
Its pretty tight but your color changing is way to slow. IMO. You might want to speed it up just a little bit. And that background is ok, But im sure you could do better. :P Get creative.

Vegeta's Briefs
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:51 PM
Add a white, so that when yours and SSJ3 Gotenks sigs change colors, they'd always be the same. I was just watching them both change colors.

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:55 PM
http://www.geocities.com/shaggy4dat2deuce/Merlin_Sig2.txt

I used a friends image and animated it. :)

Demi-Shadow
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:44 PM
and put your name on it? lol. Well, it's annoying that everyone is copying that colour change so i've made a new sig with a different effect in. It's on a new thread in the sig forum. Go there and post crits/comments/compliments please.

GotenksOwnz
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:58 PM
Maybe ur right about that but like my sig and others just becuz you have it doesnt mean no one else cant have it u didnt invent it :\

Demi-Shadow
Mar 1st, 2003, 09:10 PM
I know I didn't invent it, it's just when you get 4 or 5 people going around with the exact same effect it gets cheap, and i'm getting people ask me why I copied Gotenks_Ownz, and snow.. it's annoying.. so that's why I changed my style.. and check the thread please :)

GotenksOwnz
Mar 1st, 2003, 09:34 PM
Just so no one says that again i am putting up an old sig till i can redo mine :S

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 09:35 PM
Well I'am not putting the changing color sig up yet maybe in a couple a days I wannat get to know animation shop 3 better I have an idea about a new sig any way.

Demi-Shadow
Mar 1st, 2003, 10:30 PM
Get, GotenksOwnz, i'll probably be switching to my new sig very soon so you can post what you want (you can post it anyway lol)

GotenksOwnz
Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:07 PM
Na ur ok if you look under this post u will see 2 of my older sigs and as for the moaning about sig's i am sorry like i said i was testing mine out.

Snow
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:16 PM
Any one know a hasting site that alows me to upload a file with noe size limit.

Demi-Shadow
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:19 PM
Here. (http://mysite.freeserve.com)

Snow
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:06 AM
Ok... The last time I want there it said I neede to play to the the hosting??? DId you make a websit or does it JUST host your sigs???