when will the patch be out?

Best answers
an estimate?

dont give me that bull**** from when its done but just s month estimate like march?

Best answers
They said on the main page that it will be done very soon

i give it 2 weeks max.

other than that,when its done.

Best answers
Its done when its done. Have patence and it will come to you.

V'

Best answers
Just in case you couldn't comprehend the amount of thinking it takes to make your own estimate on how close it is, I think its around next friday or the week after this one.

Best answers
IF.... If you want the truth... I don'y even know when it will be out... theres lots of testing still going on...As you should know we don't like to realease early just cause people want it... When it is bug free it will be released!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by esf_STRYKER
When I grow my 4th Nipple!
wha...wha...what?That means it should have been out!o_O :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be happy if you come out and say "Hey, it's done! However, we're going to add 10 more things into it before the release." I just want some confirmation that certain features were finished or left out. I'm not asking though, as I'm sure it'll be out within a couple of weeks. Feel free to add more to it first though. 1.2 probably wont be out for quite a few months, so anything you can squeese into 1.1 would be greatly appreciated.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
I'll be happy if you come out and say "Hey, it's done! However, we're going to add 10 more things into it before the release." I just want some confirmation that certain features were finished or left out. I'm not asking though, as I'm sure it'll be out within a couple of weeks. Feel free to add more to it first though. 1.2 probably wont be out for quite a few months, so anything you can squeese into 1.1 would be greatly appreciated.
I agree.....

Dont keep us in suspence :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't be as exciting if you knew what was going to be in it now would it?

The release date is: When the team has finished with it and release it to the public

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't tell us ahead of time... just surprise us. If you give everybody a time for the release, the servers hosting it will burst into flames. This happens every time with Urban Terror and NS-CO.

Best answers
Coming in with that attitude who would give you an anwser? You might wanna ask politely like "Could you guys Please give an estimate; instead of give me a ****in estimate b4 i pop a new hole in your face!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since this has already begun the ultimate evil transition (to flaming and spamming), CLOSED.

Final Thought - The team will release the patch when they see that it has achieved the state they wanted it to. Only then will they release it, and since new things pop up often, that time is indefinite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom