New wishes????

Best answers
Any one no if theres going to be new wishes from the dragon. I think the dragon is cool as hell it would be cool to have some more wishes .

Best answers
there should be a mystery wish with a randomized affect and sometimes it could back fire and not give u the wish at all.

or if the dragon balls are used to much in the game they turn to stone (the # of times before they turn to stone could be random) so they'd have to remove the option to choose max wishes. i think my way would be more practical.

Best answers
Originally posted by thenamekman
Any one no if theres going to be new wishes from the dragon. I think the dragon is cool as hell it would be cool to have some more wishes .
lol , what do ou think that will be ?? :S

Best answers
grant you the ability to gain 10x your current pl for an amount of time ... say 5 minutes ... of course this when the "glitch" is fixed of earning lots of pl for being killed ... thus the character that wish's this gains from the wish rather than just raising up the rest of the player's pl ... :]

Best answers
Originally posted by Rick Hunter
grant you the ability to gain 10x your current pl for an amount of time ... say 5 minutes ... of course this when the "glitch" is fixed of earning lots of pl for being killed ... thus the character that wish's this gains from the wish rather than just raising up the rest of the player's pl ... :]
Unfortunately you'll have the advantage only during powerstruggles, but there's also something in this game called melee.
I think that in that case, the team should create a system in which your powerlvl has effect on how much damage you can do, which I haven't seen yet.

Best answers
is ctdb mode even going to be fixed in 1.1? havent seen that is the beta 1.1 outline then agian i only looked over it twice and didnt look back before i posted this...

Best answers
i want that will be a wish to get inmortal but forever ! not for a

2-5 min,.... :laff:

Best answers
lol weed sounds like a good wish,but i think they should be a wish were you would never run out of energy .

Best answers
ya infinate ki energy for a short time that would be a good wish! good idea, weed is good 2 =)

Best answers
I love WEED!!!!!!!!!

(looks at the signature text....) :\ ok, now i really want to go to the coffeeshop... cant stand being sick...

-------------ontopic

what about wishing for a mapchange or extending timelimit, cause i can't think of any other wishes who could be added...

Best answers
i can....how about a wish that can be wished only once per a player.....when u wish it, ull get another attack that u dont have, a random 1... but a beam like the generic....or more powerfull....not buu's candy attack...it sucks
and even if u get buu's mouth blast ull shoot it like a kamehameha...every beam u get ull shoot like a kamehameha

?????

Best answers
Ok, how about this for the weed wish...when you wish for it, there is a huge puff of smoke that covers the map, and all other players besides you are stunned for a good hour and a half...then they all scramble for sensu beans...then you go roll one up yourself and start whoopin some ass...ok ok i know its not realistic, but you can always roll one up before u play...

Solid_Rock

S
lets be serius couse I think this post is a good one.
what does the friendship wish do agian? and what about adding a life wish so when you die you respawn with full health not getting a death and the enemy dosnt get a frag?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
how about these wishes?

1. unlimited teleport for 1min ( or until you die )

2. 1 super beam ^_^

3. sensu bean pack. ( so 4 packs will be dropped on ground or you will equipt it )

4. transformation. possible to transform whitout you need the currect powerlevel, and its only for some min! ( or until you die )

5. block mode. possible to swap all beams away! even strong ones. temperory!

6. charge teleport. possible to teleport while charging a attack
( same whit goku when he is ssj )

7. 3x higher powerlevel. ( whit some weaknesses ) 1. you are slight faster, beams are slower, and not stronger! only higheres your pl, and melee ( temperory )

8. unlimited wishes ( hehe, i love this one ^_^ )

Solid_Rock

S
the one with senzu beans and the block mode are great ideas
hope a member sees this thread couse I thin kwe got soemthing here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom