Burning Attack

Best answers
Will that be more affective in the next version? In budokia, its the most powerfull attack trunks has. I dont know whats right and whats not right about that game. And I think he aslo has another attack in that game that could possibley in this mod, forgot what it was called.

Best answers
I think it is already as effective as it is,you can already blind people with it and helps with melee.

But I believe making it a slight bit more powerful would give Trunks an edge,since he barely has a chance of standing up against a min. charged kamehameha.Overpowering it would unbalance the game.(Like the kamehameha....:S )

Best answers
did u forget about his sword, that will definaly giv him an edge in 1.1

Best answers
mmehh, i still think they should add a second burning attack for trunks in ball form, then he would have an extra attack and the ball attack just looks cool.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeto101
mmehh, i still think they should add a second burning attack for trunks in ball form, then he would have an extra attack and the ball attack just looks cool.
I still wonder why they mized it up and made Finishing BUster a ball and Burning Attack a beam. o_O

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Burning attack is crazy-powerful if you know how to use it, and I don't mean for blinding people. I still think they should fix Finishing Buster and Burning Attack though... a ball would be much more useful, though less accurate. I hate getting into power struggles with quick generic beams and losing miserably to someone of equal power.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I hate losing PS's with a Burning attack VS a generic beam and i lose AND i get blinded >_<

Best answers
This is all they gotta do: Make Burning a bit stronger than Generic and turn it into ball form. This iwll give himan edge on melee cuz he can throw the ball to blind them and immeaditly move in for an attack(like he does to Frieza) with out having to stay with the beam until it hits. Then they gotta make FInishing Buster a beam but not make it more powerful.

Best answers
see what im saying is that why change the current b-attack? trunks already is lacking for ki moves, so why not simply add a second burning attack (with the same anims and everything, just a different hud icon) make it a ball, and make it a little more powerful (and then yeah switch the FB to a beam,)
The whole sword thing will make a trunks a cool character to play with anyways.
Aside from the burning attach and the fb what other attacks did trunks do in the show?

Best answers
I also don't like the fact that he can't move while charging an attack. ALso, I played with Trunks and his Burning Attack is not that bad as I thought. In SSJ form its not bad but horrible for PS. I made a mistake by PSing with a K-Wave. Also, has anyone tried PSing a Burning Attack against another Burning attack? Becuase when that happened to me the game froze.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've PS'ed burning attack vs. burning attack. And it's the weakest beam in the game u aren't supposed to PS with it. It's something to be incorporated into ur melee.

Best answers
They should give him his buster canon, it's a preety sweet move.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
I've PS'ed burning attack vs. burning attack. And it's the weakest beam in the game u aren't supposed to PS with it. It's something to be incorporated into ur melee.
I was going to, Burn him and then swoop in for melee. But I guess he saw me and fired a K-Wave. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tsunami
They should give him his buster canon, it's a preety sweet move.
What you mean they're making a Gundam?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe... yeah, I'd like to see the Wing-Zero become a selectable character. He can stand 10 models high and have 1500 health. His ki would just be ammo, and his buster cannon would be like a pumped up version of the FF Vegeta used against Cell. Hell yeah...

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
This is all they gotta do: Make Burning a bit stronger than Generic and turn it into ball form. This iwll give himan edge on melee cuz he can throw the ball to blind them and immeaditly move in for an attack(like he does to Frieza) with out having to stay with the beam until it hits. Then they gotta make FInishing Buster a beam but not make it more powerful.
Exactly Morrone, exactly… All except not making the Finishing Buster stronger that is.

If they corrected the Burning Attack it would be much more useful in ball form. Charge, throw, melee. Instead of charge throw, wait to hit/or miss, melee. It would take out the gap in time that it takes you to recover from hitting them with the beam, so you could melee as soon as you loose that ball, weather you hit with the ball or not.

The Finishing Buster needs some work also, besides the obvious ball/beam factor, it needs to be quite a bit stronger than it is now. I'd say stronger than the GG but not as strong as the Kame. I shot a fully powered FB at Goku's fully powered Kame, and I had around 4 million more than him and the FB barely, now I stress barely here, moved Goku's Kame back a few feet before plowing it into the sky. Now I knew that the Kame was going to beat the FB, but I didn’t think that it would have been such a drastic beating.

Best answers
i think they should add trunks buster cannon as another ki attack, and make the burning attack ridiculously strong like gohans k-wave when he reaches ssj but as another burning attack that becomes useable after transformation.

Best answers
No, if they want to try to stay as close to the show as possible then making the BA stronger probably won't happen. It just needs a little tweaking, and if they do ever fix it, I would like to see the BA take less ki in ball form since you would be losing some accuracy.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Strange
I was going to, Burn him and then swoop in for melee. But I guess he saw me and fired a K-Wave. :S
weird,I PS with it and they always run out of Ki when I PS,and try to melee him first THEN throw a BA at him,it's fast-charging like a generic beam which makes it even better,it blinds him either during recovery or when he is lying on the ground :)

I always do that and Id say I did pretty badly due to my ping in the hundreds....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom