Ff, Fb

Best answers
Is it possible or Final Flash that Vegeta has an energy ball in each hand, then combines them together? If thats at all possible with the HL engine. And I think Finishing Buster is like that too. Also, Does Vegeta use Final Flash before he went ssj against Recoom? It was blue then though, and abviusly not as powerfull.

Best answers
I dont think its possible to do it EXACTLY like that, but I think an illusion of it that looks like thats what happens is possible, namely:
Two balls, one in each hand. Bringing them together...
When they touch, either one of the existing balls is made larger and the other removed, or a new ball is made, both old balls removed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if Vegeta used FF before SSJ. To answer your other question, that would take too much work outside of what they are doing now... Beta1.1 and plus it looks fine. :D

Best answers
no no no man, being an experienced sprite editot i can tell you that its aclually incredibly easy to do as you ask...in fact, if you find someone to do the animations for me, ill make it for you:D

Best answers
lol i just looked at venugaurds site in his sig...i think the lightning final flash i just d/led(thanks btw ven) would be better than what you said....

Best answers
ahhh...but what if you took the two, and made them one?

Best answers
in the show, the "beam" doesnt start forming until both his hands are together i believe

Best answers
in the show Vegita doesn't start glowing when his hands are together.

the good FF will look like this:

1) Hand's down.
2) Hand to the side's
3) Aura/Glow of SSJ (yellow)
4) Hand's infront of him.
5) A ball of energy is formd but not al the time shown as its changing up
5.5) Lighting FX
6) Masive blast of energy blows away from his hands to the target that get's complety washt away and buryd into the ground

THATS a good FF :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom