feeling someone behind you!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i know this sounds strange, but i sometimes get that i am fightting whit someone, and someone beams/melee's me in the back, and i rreally hate that, how about, when someone has targeted you, you see that on the radar, or you see a arrow on the screen

V'

Best answers
Its queit easy to avoid a melee in the back.Just wait till you hear that swooping noise and move out of the way.For beams, you probably can't hear the beam going by.So, what I do is I look around every now and then and see if there is someone going to nuke the map.Now, if there's one person nuking the map, I usally find him kill him and then go back to my other fight.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
i know this sounds strange, but i sometimes get that i am fightting whit someone, and someone beams/melee's me in the back, and i rreally hate that, how about, when someone has targeted you, you see that on the radar, or you see a arrow on the screen
I just get this feeling that someone is gonna come at me from behind whether it be I hear them or I just sense it. Call me strange but I call it Gamer Instinct. Btw, your sig is funny. SSJ trunks being beat by Normal Goten? Trunks is already stronger then GOten in normal form.

Best answers
V' Its queit easy to avoid a melee in the back.Just wait till you hear that swooping noise and move out of the way.For beams, you probably can't hear the beam going by.So, what I do is I look around every now and then and see if there is someone going to nuke the map.Now, if there's one person nuking the map, I usally find him kill him and then go back to my other fight.
well u see V' is very talented...

Best answers
u c .. i havn't played him :p so i can't say on that matter ..

back tp topic:
in 1.1 they will have options in the radar so u can make it radar only (no person information) and there are other options .. so u can see with ur radar even if u are looking directly at someone (i.e. u will b able to see the radar when ur fighting so u know if someone is coming at u from the back)

Best answers
I really hope that.
because its really annoying.. sometimes i even have to do this.

fight a person kick him away. turn around block a Spirit bomb (or what ever) and then throw it back fight the person again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's very easy to dodge melee attacks, especially while walking. Beams are a different story, I can never hear the really powerfull ones come at me unless im closer to the person firing.

Anyways, yeah, use the scouter, it helps. When I saw they were adding different modes to the scouter, I was very happy, I can't stand not being able to tell if another person is coming after me when I'm fighting someone else.

BTW What happend to the ESF beta 1.1 update page?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you think I'd be asking for it if the link in my sig (identical to the one you just posted) worked?!

;(

Best answers
looks like when the server moved it was gone, along wih potw and i guess some other files as well

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was... how do you say... way the hell behind. We're so close to a release now that we may as well wait a week and just read the TXT that's released with the update to see what they finished on time for release.

Best answers
i really like it when someone blasts you in the back when your not looking its quite fun as well as i teaches you a lesson..."dont turn your back"..from all things we learn

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
or watch your back for pranksters that put "kamehameha me" on youor back

Best answers
Its easy enough to dodge melee, and beams are pretty easy to dodge directly as long as they don't explode (most people won't detonate them) on something. When Im in a melee battle Im more likely to be watching other people than the person Im meleeing. I thinks its fun when I do things like melee someone whos not expecting you to block them since your in a melee duel. Somtimes this doesn't work you just have to get used to how long you have in between melees. This works for me atleast.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Most people will detonate them.

You are behind the times. Almost everyone has figured out how to detonate beams now. At the very least, everyone who matters. It's nearly impossible for someone to hit me in the back with melee when I'm busy with someone else. They can never guess which way I'll move because I'm not targetted on them, and that's a big advantage. The beams are dumb though, and I'd like to see them put into the scouter. I wouldn't care if they updated the beams to be more accurate to the show, alla my More Traditional Beams thread, but for now there isn't much you can do aside from wasting all of your ki zanzokening out of the way. If you don't have enough, you die, end of story.

V'

Best answers
I actually found a way to detonate a beam while being meleed.All you have to do is switch attacks.This comes in handy a lot.I use this when I charge a full final flash and get hit so i try to steer its course so it will get the most people and bewm there all dead.

Best answers
*Most people will detonate them
I guess I was unclear, I ment if your in a battle with someone,most people (even if they know how detonate) will wait untill they are sure they have reached then you definetly have enough time to get out of the way as long as your not closed into a corner. In my style (I use the term style loosly) you will always be looking at your suroundings so you will see the beam coming in advanced. It does take some getting used to though, and somtimes I panic and get killed when I have no ki, lol.
Lol maybe I am behind the times maybe everyone did get better, I havent played in 3 days (wich is a lot for me) somthing is wrong with my esf, and no ones even viewing my thread in help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom