Beta 1.1

Best answers
Since the site isnt working with the feature outline of 1.1, can some one give me the list of all the cool features and stuff that will be in 1.1. Thanx

Best answers
new attacks for all, new skins...? next power level; transformartion, trunks sword and some more attacks
new maps too i think

im lookin forward to vegetas rapid ki attack he shoots ki out of his hands like a madman

Best answers
k when u say next power level: transformation, does that mean that in 1.1 u can transform to like supa sajin 2 and stuff and cell being able to go like perfact cell??

Best answers
I don't know for sure, but I thought there wouldn't be any new transformations, although I hope there will be.
I can't wait to go SSJ 3!!!
I downloaded a Super Saiyan 3 Goku model earlier this day and it looks pretty damn good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo rapid fire??? He has scatter shot.. yeah....

Transformations won't be out until maybe Beta 2 I think.

Best answers
i guess an official version log wont be out till 1.1 is here :)

Best answers
there wont be any new transformations untill beta 2.
trunks will have his sword.
new attacks like kame-topedos,earthlike spiritbomb,buu`s bodypart.
and even more but i forgot it because it is a lot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They did have an outline to Beta1.1 but in the server changing I guess it was taken out. So if anybody has a link it would be nice if you could post it :D.

Best answers
well does anyone know like an idea of when 1.1 will be out?? If u do is it like soon as in 2 weeks soon or like 1 month soon or maybe even 2?? Thanx

Best answers
hey dan its alex yo we should find someone who makes models and ask him to make a really cool gohan model so anyone who reads this tread and makes models please reply thanx Esf rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx again

Best answers
just go to redsaiyan.net and go to esf beta's section and download and unzip:

Great Saiyaman By AznDragon and unzip to:
C:\Sierra\Half-Life\esforces\models\player\gohan
Then unzip it AGAIN to:
C:\Sierra\Half-Life\esforces\models\player\gohanssj

then get:

Adult Gohan Sound Pack and unzip to:
C:\Sierra\Half-Life\esforces\sound\player\gohan

perfect comvination, total you have an adult sounding saiyaman with a wiked cool dew rag :D hope you like

Best answers
hm oops i forgot that : + \ = :\ sorry lol

instead of :\ just put in

: \ (without the space)

Best answers
look we want new models not the one's from redsayin we got all the one'a we want from there we are asking for a new krillin and there is no good ones out so we please ask someone who comes in this thread and makes models to make us a gohan or krillin that look better then the one's in esf already thanx

ESFrules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
god you are a dumb@$$, just DO WHAT I SAID AND THEY WILL LOOK DIFFERENT THE GOHAN IS AWESOME, IT MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE SAIYAMAN AND LOOK FOR A MAJIN KRILLIN ON DIABLO'S SITE JUST GO TO ONE OF HIS POSTS THEN THE LINKS IN HIS SIG geezus chri$t, dont take me as an idiot

Best answers
ok first u dont half to flip*$#% ok second i was asking nicely third i dont like sayiman or what ever and forth thanx for telling me where to get a majin krillin

ESF rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps:i wasnt takeing you for an idot

Best answers
OK i put this in before but i guess no one saw it, but does anyone have like an idea of how soon 1.1 will be out?? Is it like 2 weeks soon or 1 month soon or maybe even 2??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody knows when it will be out, PcJoe said it will be out soon and it is in bug sweeping mode

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by !XxShAdOwxX!
Nobody knows when it will be out, PcJoe said it will be out soon and it is in bug sweeping mode

yep.

so.. i think its out in a week or 2. so.. just have some patience. the beta 1.1 will be out sooner or later.

Best answers
I don't know why everybody is worrying bout the beta 1.1 that much, I'm mostly waiting for 2.0, and yes I know, it's still a long time before it will be released, but just be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom