Cool ESF Move

Best answers
Hey, My name is bebi on esf and i did this cool mov eon it i hit the guy in the air with melee and then he was coming down and i went above him kicked him then i went under him before he hit the ground and it looked like i grabed him and swong him my game view swung 360º then he flew into a wall and died it rocked is this just a mistake or lag or a real move in Earths Special Forces? O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I highly doubt you were actually "swinging" him, although it may have looked like it. It's not a move, it's a combo.

Best answers
what was ur characer? some charcters in thier kick animation swing 360 then hit the enemy, (not actually swinging the enemy) so maybe that's what it was.

Best answers
Originally posted by GoKoU
hit the guy in the air with melee and then he was coming down and i went above him kicked him then i went under him before he hit the ground
LOL kinda what I was doing lolz :cool:

Best answers
:) Sounds rly cool but its probably your model, althought ive never seen it, Trunks does a backflip

Best answers
Originally posted by Shampoo
:) Sounds rly cool but its probably your model, althought ive never seen it, Trunks does a backflip
all chars can do a backflip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no throwing in the melee engine

Best answers
Yeah nice suggestion for future releases :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be really sweet in a future releases. But i have never heard of someone throwing the enemy away like trash lol proly you model.

Best answers
doesnt goku do that? or majin buu? one of them actually have a move ( im thinking its buu cuz of his antennae) i think when goku was ss3 he jus grabbed buu's tentacle thing and swung him i think? im not sure...but he does throw him or maybe it was vice versa? :XXXXXXXXXXXXX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no way it could have looked like throwing you must have made it up

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DONT BRING UP DEAD POST.
Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom