English esf Server

Best answers
ive noticed theres not many decent english esf severs (or maybe none) so ive decided i'll host them on my pc since i leave it on alot.
It will be a dedicated server and my net is the 1 megabyte broad band service so i hope that runs ok.
Number of players on server will either be 2/2 or 4/4.
I think esf is best off with less players personally =P
Also if people know of scripts i can add to this for like level change every 40 mins etc, please post here thanks :]

The Sephiroth_Renzokuken Games

62.31.239.37:27015

The times will be

** 11 pm and till around 8 am**
Or
** 8 am till 4 pm **

sorry about the times, but unless im not using the computer i'd like to use that for my time on the net =P

Best answers
Sounds like a very good idea. If you wouldnt mind would you be able to give me the IP, cause id be a regular on your server. I find it hard to find servers where i dont get lagged cause most of them are based in the US and im only on 512 ADSL, so i always get stuttering even if theres only a few players in the server. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Best answers
Install the admin mod to help adminstrate your server easily. You can change the timelimit with the admin mod or you could just add mp_timelimit 40 in your server.cfg file. Theres a thread around the forums about different console commands.

Best answers
Ok well, that admin mod was too hard to understand and to run properly without crashing my game.
So i ask is there anything that doesn't require a near degree at the damn program?

Best answers
Sorry i dont have any info to help you admin your server. I was just wondering how often your server is gonna be online, like if its gonna be everyday or if not what days, and between what hours.

Thanks again.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Admin mod isnt all that hard to figure out, you just need to take some time to figure it out.

But HL has it's own "adminmod" already in it. In a server you have rcon commands. It kicks people just as well as Adminmod, but without the headache.

Best answers
Is HLSW compatible with ESF. Thats what i use to do admin commands when im not even in our clans server. Its also easy t do the commands n the console while in the server. Or am i getting mixed up and HLSW cant do stuff like that without admin mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom