Half Life PC Game

Best answers
Is the a specail kind of halflife game to get in order to play this mod or do i need the original or what someone please explain.....

Best answers
Esf is a mod based on halflife so you need the game half life to play it

Best answers
Ok Do i need the orignal half life meaning the first one or do i need half life counterstrike......

Best answers
HALF-LIFE NO mod just you need half-life and the lastest half-life update

Best answers
you can use any halflife you've bought in stores!!!!So no donwloaded ****!!!and then you'll need the newest update and then that s all!!you can then get esf and play it!!

Best answers
which as we all know is a good thing

p.s the lastest patch is 1.1.1.0 isnt it?...sumthing along those lines...someone back me up here,i cant remeber teh patch number

almostdeleted

A
Lol, You can use Half-Life or Counter Strike retail to play this game Just when you install ESF put it in your Counter Strike folder.

Best answers
off topic

CrackerJack how many posts do i need to get you to make me a sig?

ontopic

once you have update and game your off to a great fun online game..yay

Best answers
Originally posted by Mister Satan
off topic

CrackerJack how many posts do i need to get you to make me a sig?

yeah wanna know that to man your the sig man so tell me how many????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont need Half-Life.:S
I dont have Half-Life and I can still play, all you need is Counter-Strike or something with the "Half-Life" engine inside.

err... duh!:rolleyes:

:fight:

Best answers
if ur gonna buy something, buy half-life! not CS retail! this way u get HL single player and u can download CS mod for free. if u just buy CS retail then u get CS and no single player!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, You can use Half-Life or Counter Strike retail to play this game Just when you install ESF put it in your Counter Strike folder.
It goes in your Half Life folder not your CS folder lol :p

Best answers
Originally posted by !XxShAdOwxX!
It goes in your Half Life folder not your CS folder lol :p
actually if you buy the cs retail there is no half-life folder. I believe its sierra->counter-strike->cstrike and the mod would go in the counter-strike folder.

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultraq
if ur gonna buy something, buy half-life! not CS retail! this way u get HL single player and u can download CS mod for free. if u just buy CS retail then u get CS and no single player!

Even better buy Half life Generation 2 or 3. Then you get HL and CS retail. Can come in handy when you have 2 Pc's.
Me and me buddy play online sometimes on the same server. He plays on the PC with HL and I play on the PC with CS retail.
Btw if you want to play HL single play mods. You can only do that with HL because CS retail doesnt have the Half life single play monster and stuff.:cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my mate was asking me what version of halflife he needed, and he had a check on the net and he came up with loads of them. I have game of the year edtion, but as far as i know Any of them will be compatible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom