Melee System

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you asking about the technical stuff about how it works or about how to use it?

If you need to know a few tricks and how to use it read the manual in your ESF folder (esf_manual.swf)

Best answers
You first keep clicking on some one to lock on to him.Then click and hold mouse 1 then when you get to the person you click mouse 2 the person will go flying across the map its cool as hell >.

Best answers
lol.

Melee is simple, once you get used to it. First you select the fists as your weapon. Then click on an enemy, and a little red box will appear on them. Then click again, and you start "Swooping"[going really fast at someone] then once you get to them [swoop stops automatically] you can attack them using right click(secondary function). They will go flying, depending on where you are in realitivy to them. If you are slightly above, you will hit them down, if your below they go up, etc etc

Best answers
thenamekman:
-u don't keep clicking to target him, just one click!
-u don't hold left click! just click it once!
-u hold right click RIGHT AFTER u left click, so basically u keep holding right click while swooping!!

hope this makes ur life a bit easier :D :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
thenamekman:
-u don't keep clicking to target him, just one click!
-u don't hold left click! just click it once!
-u hold right click RIGHT AFTER u left click, so basically u keep holding right click while swooping!!

hope this makes ur life a bit easier :D :p

you just need too click the right mouse, not hold it down

;/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha

you just need too click the right mouse, not hold it down

;/
i think u shud hafta hold it, ud have better control

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you have to hold it down if you want a decent change of hitting the other guy. Holding down mouse1 will make you jerk around the map instead of swooping as well. Just click mouse 1, and hold down 2. After that, I'll zanzoken around behind you and knock you into a mountain. You'll figure out how to use zanzoken in melee with practice ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not that hard people.

Step1 :notice: Chose melee. ::press 1::
Step2 :notice: Left click to swoop towards the enemie. ::Just 1 click::
Step3 :notice: Hold right click right after swooping towards your enemie. Once you have hit the person, or missed, just do this over again. ::Once you have an enemie targeted, he will always be targeted unless you target another enemie::

There you have it, 3 simple steps for melee. I hope this helps you, if not, well... I have no clue what will.:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and quit making 6 different topics that are just askign questions

just ask them all in one topic

less annoying

Best answers
dont forget u can swoop at any direction u want to by using the mouse. but u have to be locked on to them. I do that to get away really fast. I just lock onto anyone and then i click once and start flying really fast to get out of the way. I think it looks so cool to go to the level riverside and swoop under water. it looks like u r going 100000 miles an hour!!

Best answers
ya, the best way is to get above them and slam them into the ground

while they are breifly knocked out shoot ki at them(just mouse wheel up once or press 2) and shoot them alot with it, a damaging bubble will appear around them and it is 98% of the time fatal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try not going head on too much, because it all depends on ping, timing or luck. So try faking him out and hitting him from the side, above or below. If you hit him and he block it.. teleport right away so he doesnt counter you. Sometimes the counter is so fast that you wont be able to escape. But thats ok. Just keep going at em.:rolleyes:

:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excuse me sjj_gohan. Im trying to help the guy. What are you trying to say? "Dont listen to these guys...?":\

Best answers
first do mouse wheel up, left-click on a guy charge to him, right click when near and it attacks them
VERY EZ:devsmile:

Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
Excuse me sjj_gohan. Im trying to help the guy. What are you trying to say? "Dont listen to these guys...?":\
The manual bets all your descriptions :p.

Best answers
some of the things ppl said here are not in the manual ... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom