Someone please help!

Best answers
2 questions
1.What does it mean when it says "WARNING: CL_FlushEntityPacket" it says that every time I join a server.
2.How come every server is so lagged or is it only my comp. When ever I make my own server it runs smoothly without lag but when I go to other servers I can barely even move. I re-instaled half life and esf 4 times I just re-d-loaded esf and both of these problems still remain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not sure what the 1st one is, but the second could have to do with your connection, or you may just join crappy servers.
btw: charchu check your pms

Best answers
first of all...lol no need to reinstall.

WHAT CONNECTION DO U HAVE? 56k? dsl/cable?

Answer to one: that means there is a disturbance in the connection it usual happens when the internet stall and is refusing to send and receive data. it happens.

Answer to two: Esf the game has some lag issues and if u have modem (56k) its just ur comp but their are some steps you can take to turn off stuff to make it run smoother which i can tell u if u want.

especially when the map changes lag outs occur and when all people in the server have bad ping that can cause lag too

Best answers
Sorry for forgeting to check my pms lol btw it looks really good. And Master R tell me what steps I can take to reduce the lag, and Iam not sure what connectin I have uh, I get on with aol and I use a cable lol.

Best answers
well i just did uh I just deleted some messages so try again, btw your firebhaal 77 right?

Best answers
Thanks for your help. Howcome it says your offline (on the aim)

Best answers
this a chat room now, just kepp using the same post instead of postying multiple times and spaming, hitr the edit button to edit the post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom