Beta1.1 trunks sowrd

Best answers
ok in beta 1.1 what is trunks going to be able to do with his sowrd.Will he use it as an attack or dose it just replace his melae please answer thanx

ESF rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
OMG THE DEATH BY SWORD ANIMATION SHOULD DEFINETELY BE THE GUY BEING SLICED CLEANLY IN 2!!! just like on the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will have a star come out of the tip of the sword and shoot a blast.

Best answers
that would be soooo cool for melee....you fly at them......slice them and keep flying past with your sword in the ending position....
EDIT: SLOWMO you see them fall to the ground...In Pieces....cool!!!
OMG soooo many ppl are gonna be trunks now!!

Best answers
Would be cool if you could just cut your foes to pieces, but then a game balance issue would surely arise. I think that the sword is just for melee though.

Best answers
i think the sword needs to be more than just melee, because "just looks" of the sword wont be enough,peoiple want the sword to be REALLY good, and i think it should,trunks sorta needs something new

i think that it should be a move where you take it out, and it would be harder to hit but if you did you could hurt them BADLY, and if you hit them in the right spot or something you can cut them in half,or maybe if you do lotta sword combos it cuts them up or something

please gimme feedback on my idea

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a suggestion, hint, hint...

Anyway I'm absolutely positive it's just for melee. Not only do I have some level of insider information, but it was also bluntly stated in the last thread about his sword... they didn't have time to program in actual sword melee, so they didn't. It just gives him "certain advantages in melee."

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be cool to be able to block with your sword, and swat small ki shots with the sword.

Best answers
Originally posted by alexisesf
ok in beta 1.1 what is trunks going to be able to do with his sowrd.Will he use it as an attack or dose it just replace his melae please answer thanx

ESF rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spam? o_o

Best answers
u know it would really suck if his sword was just like destructo disc and he just takes it out and it gets charged up with power then he throws it and u can just control it and slice people in half. that would be really stupid. Kinda like frieza disc actually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u will see what the sword can do when 1.1 comes out

and whats the fun in knowing everything before the game comes out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom