Suiciding

Best answers
Is it possible to disable or remove the "kill" console command from the mod?

Some guys really abuse it left and right so they don't rack up kills (some guy who's name I won't mention on these forums, but he used to be called "liquidsnake", if he's got a guilty conscience maybe he'll know) and it just completely kills the competition.

I mean, it's these lame wads who think they're so good with like 2 kills when they've had to suicide 20 times during a match. And you can't kick them from public servers so I was wondering if it could be removed.

Best answers
harsens said that killing urself will no more give u power!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That really doesnt bother me, let the n00bs be n00bs. But, there is also something like that, that is pretty interesting. I think the bind a key to switch to both teams at the same time. So its like typing "kill" in console but, it doesnt appear on the screen that you died. Its weird, but then again... I dont care for n00bs who act like little punks with nothing else to do but act big over a game.:\

err... I hate annoying n00bs!:rolleyes:

Best answers
bah! u just gave away a bug to the public ;/

Best answers
meh, I dont care for bugs cept the one where u can be a spec and fight, I love nailing 6+ newbs at a time with a kame wave :p

EDIT:
and I think if u remove kill it will screw up the game, this belongs in the suggestions forum, if kill was removeed how would u get out of being stuck SHOOT UR SELf? , lol

Best answers
i think that in any mod of half-life you can "kill"

Best answers
I dont think you should complain about suicide lol. Let those ppl do what they want. Its simple if they have more deaths then kills.... well they sux. And when you watch them kill them selfs.. just laugh. Cause man they lose a kill aswell. Well im not sure about losing a kill lol.

Best answers
Lose it or fix it, which I see they are, because the best players should have the most power and kills, not the other way.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
always shows that they think PL is always the most important thing

Best answers
Err SOME OF YOU PPL JUST DONT GET IT. Power level does matter...
go run some tests. See how good you would play with a high power level compared to a low.
How many times can a low level teleport lol?

NOTE: I used to be like you ppl who thougt that to win a match all you need is skill... but you are wrong.

Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
Err SOME OF YOU PPL JUST DONT GET IT. Power level does matter...
go run some tests. See how good you would play with a high power level compared to a low.
How many times can a low level teleport lol?

NOTE: I used to be like you ppl who thougt that to win a match all you need is skill... but you are wrong.

indeed you right... :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom