• esf_riverside

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • esf_namek

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
cell day
mainly becasue it has like "walls" all around the map and u cant see other thinks out in the distance like all the other maps, afm for the same reason i like =)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
esf_city and esf_riverside they just look nice:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF_Island is my least favorite -- Don't get me wrong Stryker, I respect your skills as a mapper but ESF_Island lags & isn't scaled to the models.

The reason I get lag is due to my slow ass CPU speed (350mhz! w00t -- Everything else is good 256mb ram, 46gb hd, cable internet, geforce 2 mx 440).

I have been thinking (dangerous!) and since alot...or all of the default and custom maps by DJ Ready really lag on my comp (and other people who have systems that are 450-600mhz but of course its not all mhz dependent). Did you do with the maps the same thing you did with the models, make then resize? If not the maps should be gone over and tweaked with null brushes and some polygon reduction so the maps won't lag on any comp since most people who play hardcore Half-Life have low-end systems (since it's FUN and they can't play most new games).

I bet you did resize, becuase I've noticed sometimes when I fall onto a slope of a cliff or something i'll get stuck on it and have to fly off.

Anyways, I like ESF_AFM for gameplay

Best answers
I like riverside..... i realy do.........no realy i do :p

dunno why tho kinda weird.... but thats me :p

Best answers
Of course ESF_Cell_Day. :p RiverSide is to open so that means to many beamers. :) And not many people like namek. And i dont really care for any other maps.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
s2k_snakeway_v2 ;)
beside that, island and cell day/night

Best answers
i have to say for me its a tie between riverside and kami, because i like open maps. more room to melee.

Best answers
I dont like kame's lookout much. Mainly because you shoot 1 beam in the centa and everyones dead lol.

Best answers
i'd go for esf_island and esf_riverside...i like it open and i think they are cooll...and very fun to play. i also like esf_cellday.

Best answers
From THAT last I have to go with Cell Night. The lighting effects are cool when you shoot ki blasts and beams, and its a good map, not to big not to small either. namek is 2nd but I think it is too small, like 1 kamehameha can blow up the whole map, the cave in it is nice to transform in but if you get meleed in there its hell.

Best answers
Wow I'm the only one who voted for battlearena. It's my fave because it's the best map for massive powerstruggles, which is my favorite part of ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom