Pest in esfb100.exe?

Best answers
Hello,

I recently tried to download ESF from OktaGone, but when I tried to install it, PestPatrol gave me a message right after I opened the file to tell me that there was a pest in the memory, and the install failed, giving me some random error. Was there an error with the download or is PestPatrol overreacting?

Thanks.

Well, I uninstalled PestPatrol, and downloaded from fileplanet, but now I get an error message that reads "Error writing to the temporary location." Now what? Thanks.

Best answers
the hell is pestpatrol....im thinking disable it if possible and try to install again or download from a different source

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
or.. Your Harddisk is full? delete half-life? and reinstall it again, download 1.1.1.0 <-- lastast HL patch/update, and try again

Best answers
PestPatrol is one of those anti-spyware programs that detects and eliminates programs that can do things like broadcast your ip address to your computer, make you more suceptable to spam mail, pop-up windows, etc.

And I'm not out of hard drive space, I have about 50GB free.

Screwed around with registry keys for a while and fixed the problem. Thanks for the help though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom