PDA

View Full Version : Merlin's House Of Sigs!

Merlin
Feb 27th, 2003, 08:57 PM
Ok, For all that would like to enjoy this thread please make sure you follow the rules. Thanks.

#1. Do not flame here. If you want to flame go to another thread.
#2. Act mature here, Dont trash talk.
#3. Anyone can post there sigs here if they would like to have crits etc. (For the lazy people :P)
#4. Above all, Lets have fun and see some good sigs. :P
#5. Sig Whores will not get a sig from me.
#6. Keep all your post related to this thread. So please dont go off topic. Thanks.

Ill start things off by posting the sigs i made for a friend. Proud_Prince. :P

http://www.geocities.com/shaggy4dat2deuce/Proud_Prince_Sig.txt

http://www.geocities.com/shaggy4dat2deuce/Proud_Prince_Sig2.txt

And here is my current sig. :P

http://www.geocities.com/shaggy4dat2deuce/Merlin_Sig6.txt

GotenksOwnz
Feb 27th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Hmmmmm nice is all i can say about those other then that try new backrounds to go with ur pics and well just keep messing around with psp or wat ever you use :) Good job on the super 17 sig i like that one :yes:

Merlin
Feb 27th, 2003, 09:48 PM
heh, Thanks. I just made those maybe 30mins ago and im currently DEAD TIRED! :) But thanks for the comments. Backgrounds are my weak spot. :cry:

Gonadz
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:12 PM
Can you (or anybody) make me a sig cuz i've trided and trided and trided but its just no good so PLEASE can you make me one

Merlin
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
Can you (or anybody) make me a sig cuz i've trided and trided and trided but its just no good so PLEASE can you make me one

Eh, Well first off you should tell me some characters or character that you would like on the sig and ill do my best. :P (Still kind of new to sig making) And just to let you everyone know. Im not on ESF Sig Maker. So dont come here requesting sigs please. PM me and ill either say yes or no. Thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/shaggy4dat2deuce/Proud_Prince_Sig3.txt
I just didnt like the first version i made. lol

They_Rave
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:57 PM
j00 the bomb

lolO_O O_O

They_Rave
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:45 AM
and thanks!

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the comments They_Rave. :P Glad you like the sigs. And Gogeta im way to tired to start your sig tonight, So it will be finished tommorrow morning, So check back here some time tommorrow. :P And Ill also send it thru PM also, Just to make sure you can either get it thru your PM or Thread. Alright Night All!

EDIT: They_Rave - Please dont double post. :P Use the edit button. Thanks.

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Merlin
Eh, Well first off you should tell me some characters or character that you would like on the sig and ill do my best. :P (Still kind of new to sig making) And just to let you everyone know. Im not on ESF Sig Maker. So dont come here requesting sigs please. PM me and ill either say yes or no. Thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/shaggy4dat2deuce/Proud_Prince_Sig3.txt
I just didnt like the first version i made. lol

Can u make ma a sig like the one you did of Proud Prince with some pics of Gotenks if you say yes i will pm you the specfics.

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:08 AM
Eh, Im really sorry but i dont think i can make you a sig these are the reasons why.

#1. You just got that sig from G0tenks.
#2. I dont make sigs for Sig whores. Sorry.

Also Im not a ESF Sig Maker, I make sigs for the ones with no sigs or sigs that are not that good and they would like a sig from someone that is a little better then them. So sorry the answer to making you a sig would be NO. Come back in like 2 weeks or so, But you just got that sig maybe not even 2-3 days ago.

EDIT: SSJ2Gogeta here is your sig. Hope you likes. :P
http://www.geocities.com/shaggy4dat2deuce/Gogeta_Sig.txt

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:15 AM
Eh, Im really sorry but i dont think i can make you a sig these are the reasons why.

Also Im not a ESF Sig Maker, I make sigs for the ones with no sigs or sigs that are not that good and they would like a sig from someone that is a little better then them. So sorry the answer to making you a sig would be NO. Come back in like 2 weeks or so, But you just got that sig maybe not even 2-3 days ago.

UMM ok:cry: In two weeks...

koblano
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:16 AM

If you take a look at They_Rave he has 3 sigs (over the limit BTW, remove one). But u make them for him. Isn't 3 at one time a little hoarish?

They_Rave
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:19 AM
woops ok i remove

also he not make them all for me lol i just tested some early ones before the final

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:26 AM
Ok, Ill just start this convo like this, Dont get made at me for making someone a sig, Key work "I". I do not make sigs for people that got a sig from other people then come to another sig makers thread and ask for one. Thats a little thing called being a "Sig Whore". And for They_Rave, I made him 1 he asked me if i could fix something and i made him anouther sig, So he could lose the first (Him wanting to still use it is his decision) And i made this one with bass and treble for fun and gave it to him cause he likes mega man. So basically he got 3 yes but really one 1 that was worth my time, the other 2 were just for fun. :P End of convo. Thanks for the chat. :P heh.

P.S. Dont take this personal Im tired and not in the mood for a flaming battle (If It goes to flaming which i doubt it will. :P)

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:31 AM
how did you make the sig on the top i love (happy) that style?!?!

And why does he have 3 sigs up, and there is a limit to number of sigs you have.

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:36 AM
Ok shall we begin again. Even though were off topic but ok we can do this one last time. :P koblano - Told him to lose a sig, So ask They_Rave and not the thread. Just PM koblano about him having more then 2 sigs. K?

how did you make the sig on the top i live that style?!?!
Speak english? Or could you translate that for me. If your talking about thats your style your wrong cause thats G0tenks style. End of Convo. Thanks.

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:43 AM
Never mind and SORRY for the typo.

They_Rave
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:45 AM
ok i took it off sorry bout that i changed it then accidently closed out and forgot to change again

and btw lol next time read the sticky about not acting like a mod:S you could get in trouble for thatO_o except merlin

EDIT: ohh thats how you edit lol

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:59 AM
Merlin do you play ESF?

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 02:18 AM
SSJ2Gogeta Here is your edited Sig. :P Hope you like.

Snow1586 - Yes i play ESF, I just havent played it in 1-2weeks been busy.

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 02:23 AM
what is your name.

Get your pictures there hight quality:

http://dbzproject.com/cels/gallery.php

If you do sorry for the post.

GotenksOwnz
Feb 28th, 2003, 08:47 AM
You might wanna fix the gogeta pic the big one its low detail other then that its ok :)

lostsoul
Feb 28th, 2003, 11:09 AM
i need a ssj vegeta sig could u please pm me one or send one to my email address [email protected] THX alot

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:03 PM
Eh, Just to let everyone know im not a ESF Sig Maker. You can go to find there ESF Sig Maker list in the Signatures section. I was just in a very good mood yesterday and i was trying to be nice and help some people out. :P But ill only make sigs for the people that do not have one or there current one is not that good. lol

P.S. Lost Soul - Ill make yours soon, So check back some time today.

GotenksOwnz
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:05 PM
Merlin i will help out if ya want with sig's i like making them :D

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Do you have Aol Instant Messanger. Also clear out your PM Box. :P

Ok, I sharpen'd SSJ2Gogeta's Sig, So if he wants to keep the original thats up to him i just thought i sharpen it so it would look a little better. :P (Idea from GotenksOwns)

Or you can use this one, Which i just changed the text. :P

GotenksOwnz
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:08 PM
If ya talking to me i have msn and my pm box is clear :D

Gonadz
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Tnx so much man it realy looks great sorry for mot having posted that much on this topic but i was doing some tweaking to my HL so haved had much time for the forum but Tnx man tnx ALOT :p

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:58 PM
SSJ2Gogeta - No problem, Glad you like it. :P

Lost Soul - Here is your sig, Im currently making another if you dont like this one. But ill post the other up also in a little while, It will be basically like this one but a little different but not much. :P

http://www.geocities.com/shaggy4dat2deuce/LostSoul_Sig.txt

Hope you like it. :P

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:21 PM
People ask you to make them sig because they see people with sigs made by you and then they see a tread that called "Merlins House of Sig" so there going to assume that you are an dESF sig maker.

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:27 PM
Even though they do see that the name of my thread is "Merlin's House Of Sigs" Its common sense to check the Sig Makers section for my name before they come here asking for sigs. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. lmao...

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:33 PM
The Sig makers list I dont think is not updated often. For all the people you are a NEW guy trying to make a name for yourself in the sig making world. And plus people should check the sig makers thread but they either dont know there is one perhaps to correct any furture problem you should but a link to the sig makers list in you sig spot and say you not a sig maker so no one will ask you again.

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 03:11 PM
For one I dont have to put a link any where, You can check that place on your own time. And 2nd if you have a problem cause im not makng you a sig because you had just got that one from G0tenks, Then dont post here with your problems. Ill only ask that once, Keep in mind the topic is Merlin's House Of Sigs, And read the rules that i have posted. So please if your not going to stay on topic then please dont post here. Thanks.

Ryoko
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:05 PM
#6. Keep all your post related to this thread. So please dont go off topic. Thanks.

EDIT: They_Rave - Please dont double post. :P Use the edit button. Thanks.

Stop acting like a mod please -.-

About your sigs, personally I would like to see the bg involved more in them. Alright sigs, but again, bg needs to be shown!

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Ryoko
Stop acting like a mod please -.-

About your sigs, personally I would like to see the bg involved more in them. Alright sigs, but again, bg needs to be shown!

Eh, Acting like a mod? lmao... Im trying to keep my thread to the topic at hand, Not to have someone talking about how im trying to get respect for making sigs etc. To tell you the truth im not all worried about respect im worried about trying to make decent sigs. So sue me for trying to keep my thread in line etc.

EDIT: Also im trying to help people so they dont get bi*ched at by the so called "MODS".

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:41 PM
How do you make the shaded line thing at the bottom of the sig you made.

P.S. I pm you regarding your last post.;)

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:49 PM
lol, If you use PaintShop you might want to talk to SSJ3_G0tenks, He knows more about that program then me. Not to mention, My favorites got deleted some how so i lost my tutorials i use to use. :( So i dont remember how to make it. :cry:

Naz
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:15 PM
new layer->make a black liine with the eclip. marque, and turn the opacity of the layer down.. that should do it... maybe a blending mode or so..

Ryoko
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Eh, Acting like a mod? lmao... Im trying to keep my thread to the topic at hand, Not to have someone talking about how im trying to get respect for making sigs etc.
EDIT: Also im trying to help people so they dont get bi*ched at by the so called "MODS".

That is acting like a mod.. it's a mod's job to keep topics on topic and stop users being abusive ect ect.

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:43 PM
lmao... Whatever you say, But i wont start with you so i dont get banned from these forums. *sigh*

Majin_You
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:46 PM
The reason we say "Do not act like a moderator" is that it, in itself is spam. When you are acting like a moderator, you are actually posting something irrelevant to the topic. As for watching over your thread, not to worry, we were appointed to watch over every thread, that includes yours. People know the rules and should not need the reminders you have at the beginning of your post in order to keep in line. So please, leave this task to us, we can handle it, I assure you. ;)

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:13 PM
lmao... If you say so.

Snow
Feb 28th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Like the new sig.

They_Rave
Feb 28th, 2003, 09:25 PM
it is nice lol....call me crazy but WHO IS THAT in the sig with oozaru and who exactly is that scientist lokin dude in prince's sigs? please explain or link me to a url with a bio....

and about the mod thing, with respect mods, i think it is fair that he is trying to keep his posts in order...maybe he wants a certain topic or the mods arent doing their job, as i have seen in many threads

oh well....spam is o.k. IN THIS FORUM in my opinion because you cant build on your post count...i would be at like 80 right now if it did :laff:

Merlin
Feb 28th, 2003, 11:34 PM
They_Rave - My new sig has "Bebi Vegeta and Golden Oozaru". Eh, Scientist guy? What sig are you referring to.

EDIT: If your talking about the sigs i made for "Proud_Prince" That is Super_Android_C17. :) Proud_Prince's ESF name is "Super_Android_C17" :P

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:14 AM
You had tutorial for Photoshop cuz I have that too if you have any tips for that please teel me I would like it.

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:32 AM
Eh?

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:35 AM
lol, If you use PaintShop you might want to talk to SSJ3_G0tenks, He knows more about that program then me. Not to mention, My favorites got deleted some how so i lost my tutorials i use to use. :( So i dont remember how to make it. :cry:

Were the tutorials for the program or on how to make basic sigs if its for either Photoshop or Paint Shop I have both but I'am better with Photoshop.

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:39 AM
lol It was for tutorial about Photoshop how to make backgrounds animated images etc.

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:42 AM
REALLY?!?!?!?!

You dont remeber were you got it right?

Thats what I need to know hoe to do is BG I suck at them I'am the best at finding great pictures I just cant seeem to do BG If anyone has a link to a tutorial tht shows how to do BG and animations IM and Snow1586 or E-mail me at [email protected] or Pm please I need it.

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:45 AM
Well my favorites got deleted some how so nope i dont remember, If i did trust me id have learned to make backgrounds and wouldnt use basic ones. :P

almostdeleted
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:49 AM
No offense dude..but.. Get a new damn style, if you see one of your sigs, youve seen em all. Its 2 pics and diffrent color strip with your name in it.

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:50 AM
Were all the BG like basic. Like the BG in you Buu sig or were they better. I need to start somewere to learn how to use the filter tool and from there I can mix and match the tools and filters I know. Currently I know hoe to use one or two filters and theres like 10.

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by CrackerJack
No offense dude..but.. Get a new damn style, if you see one of your sigs, youve seen em all. Its 2 pics and diffrent color strip with your name in it.

Well if you dont like it you can always keep your rude ass comments to yourself and go some where else. :P

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 05:13 AM
After messing with Photoshop for hours I found a style some what like SSJ3_Gotenks that in the fact it will only have my name and it will change colos(I hope) I will poest it by SSJ3_Gotenks tread later tonight I hope.

They_Rave
Mar 1st, 2003, 05:53 PM
*sigh* i feel ive already hit the junkie limits of paintshop...

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 06:18 PM
Well i know nothing about paintshop, But i know something about photoshop. And when i tell you photoshop owns with other programs you must listen. heh. Just take a look for yourself. :P

http://www.geocities.com/shaggy4dat2deuce/Merlin_Sig3.txt

And the other. :P (My fav)
http://www.geocities.com/shaggy4dat2deuce/Merlin_Sig4.txt

Well let me know what you think of them, and also let me know which of the 2 is better. :devgrin:

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 06:46 PM
the second one is better IMO. Could you tell me how you did it?

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:42 PM
You need photoshop and Gif Animator.

EDIT: Which is another program. :)

EDIT: Your color animated sig is ok, The background needs improving, and You really should change the time. Its way to obvious you had help by gotenks colors are the same and the timing is the same. But its not wrong to get help but dont use the same thing as him.

Naz
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:01 PM
u might want to try and work on your backgrounds, they are very very basic, experimentate a bit! the gif thing is... well not bad, but I don't find it very intresing as an artwpork itsselve

gl with ur nxt sigs

grtz Naz

GotenksOwnz
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:55 PM
You need photoshop and Gif Animator.

EDIT: Which is another program. :)

EDIT: Your color animated sig is ok, The background needs improving, and You really should change the time. Its way to obvious you had help by gotenks colors are the same and the timing is the same. But its not wrong to get help but dont use the same thing as him.

Better not be talking about me you F**King dip **** all the sig's i make are my own doing :S

Merlin
Mar 1st, 2003, 09:10 PM
*sigh* Watch what you say to me, And yes i was talking about you. You even wear your sigs like him how you put it in the center like he did. *sigh* Come up with your own S**t. Lamer.

EDIT: Im closing there thread. Thanks to all the poeple that came by it was fun while it lasted. :)

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 09:31 PM
When did you become such ans a$s. All I see you do now is tell other people how ther sig is bad and how they didnt do it on there own. And what you said in SSJ_Gotenks tread about his Sig is SO OFF!

They_Rave
Mar 1st, 2003, 10:12 PM
gotenks, you takin about merlin?

Snow
Mar 1st, 2003, 10:16 PM
Yes.

almostdeleted
Mar 1st, 2003, 10:59 PM
Well if you dont like it you can always keep your rude ass comments to yourself and go some where else. :P

Dude, its not a bad comment, its true. Try something new. I did the same thing as you but I ended up changing, just try new things.

GotenksOwnz
Mar 1st, 2003, 11:12 PM
*sigh* Watch what you say to me, And yes i was talking about you. You even wear your sigs like him how you put it in the center like he did. *sigh* Come up with your own S**t. Lamer.

EDIT: Im closing there thread. Thanks to all the poeple that came by it was fun while it lasted. :)

How about i place my sig in ya face the pic on it is my fist ;(

Xenogias
Mar 2nd, 2003, 03:59 AM
Ok ladies stop argueing now.
Anyway I never got to thank Merlin on his sigs on this thread
(I did on the other) But I thought this would be more appreciated
:p

And yeah in ESF I am Super_Android_C17! The Best HPB EVER! :p

Snow
Mar 2nd, 2003, 05:38 AM
Ok...

Snow
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:02 AM
How do you make the glowing text mine got all messed up now it will not work.

Merlin
Mar 2nd, 2003, 08:58 PM
*sigh* Yall can say what you want about me, What ever you say wont hurt my feelings. So if yall dont mind stay on topic please. Ill be having a few more new sigs up maybe later on today or tommorrow.

Ryoko
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:12 PM
Snow1586: dont double post, there is an edit button which you have to use.

Merlin, your sigs are down atm so I cant comment ;(

Merlin
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:20 PM
Snow1586: dont double post, there is an edit button which you have to use.

Merlin, your sigs are down atm so I cant comment ;(

So are yours. lol

Ryoko
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:29 PM
That's not the point -.-

Merlin
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:33 PM
That's not the point -.-

lol Then what is the point. :) Also crits on the 2 sigs below. Ill be changing the pink one. :P

GotenksOwnz
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:35 PM
TBH boring/all ready been done and on the hosue of merlin sig link that sig to this tread. Get a new backround.

Merlin
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:47 PM
lmao... Its already been done? *sigh* I would comment on your sigs but i dont want to start a flame war. rofl...

Ryoko
Mar 2nd, 2003, 10:08 PM
Closed on request from Merlin.