Merlin's House Of Sigs!

Best answers
Ok, For all that would like to enjoy this thread please make sure you follow the rules. Thanks.

#1. Do not flame here. If you want to flame go to another thread.
#2. Act mature here, Dont trash talk.
#3. Anyone can post there sigs here if they would like to have crits etc. (For the lazy people :p)
#4. Above all, Lets have fun and see some good sigs. :p
#5. Sig Whores will not get a sig from me.
#6. Keep all your post related to this thread. So please dont go off topic. Thanks.

Ill start things off by posting the sigs i made for a friend. Proud_Prince. :p

And here is my current sig. :p

Best answers
Hmmmmm nice is all i can say about those other then that try new backrounds to go with ur pics and well just keep messing around with psp or wat ever you use :) Good job on the super 17 sig i like that one :yes:

Best answers
heh, Thanks. I just made those maybe 30mins ago and im currently DEAD TIRED! :) But thanks for the comments. Backgrounds are my weak spot. :cry:

Best answers
Can you (or anybody) make me a sig cuz i've trided and trided and trided but its just no good so PLEASE can you make me one

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
Can you (or anybody) make me a sig cuz i've trided and trided and trided but its just no good so PLEASE can you make me one
Eh, Well first off you should tell me some characters or character that you would like on the sig and ill do my best. :p (Still kind of new to sig making) And just to let you everyone know. Im not on ESF Sig Maker. So dont come here requesting sigs please. PM me and ill either say yes or no. Thanks.

I just didnt like the first version i made. lol

Best answers
Thanks for the comments They_Rave. :p Glad you like the sigs. And Gogeta im way to tired to start your sig tonight, So it will be finished tommorrow morning, So check back here some time tommorrow. :p And Ill also send it thru PM also, Just to make sure you can either get it thru your PM or Thread. Alright Night All!

EDIT: They_Rave - Please dont double post. :p Use the edit button. Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Merlin
Eh, Well first off you should tell me some characters or character that you would like on the sig and ill do my best. :p (Still kind of new to sig making) And just to let you everyone know. Im not on ESF Sig Maker. So dont come here requesting sigs please. PM me and ill either say yes or no. Thanks.

I just didnt like the first version i made. lol
Can u make ma a sig like the one you did of Proud Prince with some pics of Gotenks if you say yes i will pm you the specfics.

Best answers
Eh, Im really sorry but i dont think i can make you a sig these are the reasons why.

#1. You just got that sig from G0tenks.
#2. I dont make sigs for Sig whores. Sorry.

Also Im not a ESF Sig Maker, I make sigs for the ones with no sigs or sigs that are not that good and they would like a sig from someone that is a little better then them. So sorry the answer to making you a sig would be NO. Come back in like 2 weeks or so, But you just got that sig maybe not even 2-3 days ago.

EDIT: SSJ2Gogeta here is your sig. Hope you likes. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, Im really sorry but i dont think i can make you a sig these are the reasons why.

Also Im not a ESF Sig Maker, I make sigs for the ones with no sigs or sigs that are not that good and they would like a sig from someone that is a little better then them. So sorry the answer to making you a sig would be NO. Come back in like 2 weeks or so, But you just got that sig maybe not even 2-3 days ago.
UMM ok:cry: In two weeks...

Best answers

If you take a look at They_Rave he has 3 sigs (over the limit BTW, remove one). But u make them for him. Isn't 3 at one time a little hoarish?

Best answers
woops ok i remove

also he not make them all for me lol i just tested some early ones before the final

Best answers
Ok, Ill just start this convo like this, Dont get made at me for making someone a sig, Key work "I". I do not make sigs for people that got a sig from other people then come to another sig makers thread and ask for one. Thats a little thing called being a "Sig Whore". And for They_Rave, I made him 1 he asked me if i could fix something and i made him anouther sig, So he could lose the first (Him wanting to still use it is his decision) And i made this one with bass and treble for fun and gave it to him cause he likes mega man. So basically he got 3 yes but really one 1 that was worth my time, the other 2 were just for fun. :p End of convo. Thanks for the chat. :p heh.

P.S. Dont take this personal Im tired and not in the mood for a flaming battle (If It goes to flaming which i doubt it will. :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how did you make the sig on the top i love (happy) that style?!?!

And why does he have 3 sigs up, and there is a limit to number of sigs you have.

Best answers
Ok shall we begin again. Even though were off topic but ok we can do this one last time. :p koblano - Told him to lose a sig, So ask They_Rave and not the thread. Just PM koblano about him having more then 2 sigs. K?

how did you make the sig on the top i live that style?!?!
Speak english? Or could you translate that for me. If your talking about thats your style your wrong cause thats G0tenks style. End of Convo. Thanks.

Best answers
ok i took it off sorry bout that i changed it then accidently closed out and forgot to change again

and btw lol next time read the sticky about not acting like a mod:S you could get in trouble for thato_O except merlin

EDIT: ohh thats how you edit lol

Best answers
SSJ2Gogeta Here is your edited Sig. :p Hope you like.

Snow1586 - Yes i play ESF, I just havent played it in 1-2weeks been busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom