I think u shoudl get rid of scouter..

get rid of Scouter?

• get rid of the stupid thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leave it to the esf team

• keep it keep it (if u vote this u a suck lol)

• Total voters

MaX

Best answers
its so cheap theres no way to hide when somone melee spams u or anything. and its to easy to find dbs. and its funner without it. cause when ya got all ssjs in esf. ya wil think they have only about ssj1 pl then Boom ssj3 baby..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not at all sure what you mean by the last part of your statement, but there is no reason to remove the scouter.

I thought it was a good idea. You need to be able to find people and the dragonballs, what are you doing hiding anyways? :smile:

Best answers
Um keep it and no I don't suck, this should be closed because I almost was going to B**** him out for his rude "You suck if you vote this" comment. ;(

Best answers
The scouter is cool and it would be really hard to find dragon balls with out it .And i hate people that hide like pussys in esf!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really care, but if I had to take a position, it would be against the scouter. Why?

Not every DBZ character had a scouter, because they didn't need one. In fact Freeza is the only character who can't sense power levels.

I think it should be replaced by something more general... something that tells you the general direction of your enemy. And power level readings should just be words in relation to yourself. Like you look at someone and it'll say "Much stronger, Much Weaker, Near Equal" etc. Knowing your enemy's exact PL takes a lot of the fun out of PS'ing.

But hell nobody will listen to this anyway :]

Best answers
looks like 4 "suckers" so far...

i think its necesary especially on big maps with highs and lows

*cough* city

it would be harder to find enemies

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri

I think it should be replaced by something more general... something that tells you the general direction of your enemy. And power level readings should just be words in relation to yourself. Like you look at someone and it'll say "Much stronger, Much Weaker, Near Equal" etc. Knowing your enemy's exact PL takes a lot of the fun out of PS'ing.

But hell nobody will listen to this anyway :]

I like this idea, it is very reminicient of the show...and really isn't that what the game is all about? Also if the scouter is kept in it should be modified, like taking the outline of the character out and making the print larger...its very hard to read the numbers and words...or maybe I need glasses...:cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in dragon ball z they can sense the people so you might as well add the scouter

Best answers
its should start to static when looking at peps with high pls.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think you should gain the ability to sense pl's once you tranz, like the grid isnt their and its just plurs, but you can see where they are at just a small dot, and the higher their PL the bigger teh dot, hence they sense more powerful levels

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make it a technique. Some guys get scouters, some get a mental radar. I don't see why everybody has to get a scouter that gives them exact PL information. Make it so the villains can only make general guesses with a little help as to who is weaker or stronger than they are.

Best answers
Ok first off the scouter is good and i see no reason to change it. Why not just consider the "scouter" your mental radar and stop complaing MaX. Oh yes, why are you hiding, really?

I find the scouter to be a very useful tool since sometimes people are hard to see when they get higher up there on the bigger maps, a real must have.

Best answers
I think the scouter kind of cheapens the thrill of the hunt too but i defitnatly dont think it should be removed. maybe instead it should be an item scatered around the map or something...

Also there should be diff level scouters like there was in the show.
but they shouldnt blow up in your face if they are too weak for the fighter you are looking at... or maybe they should!:devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god

first its oh theres no way to find people and oh scouter is really cool i like it never get rid of it

scouter is needed to actualy find such small people on such huge levels

and if u think its better with out it then by all means turn it off

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
haha amen to that hib
but one more thing, it is kinda hard to hide in ESF since you jump hella high, frikkin loud when you swooop and jump, and you can sometimes hear them runnig towards you, so it would generally be easy to dodge people without a scouter, and why is there talk about a "hunt" in dbz they just fought one on one, never "hunted" unless you like to play hide and seek like me, then turn em off :devgrin:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, you go running and jumping. I'll sit right here.

:: squats on couch ::
:: points AWP out the window ::

Good thing he turned off his scouter.

Best answers
keep the scouter.
I think that the scouter shoulldnt show DBs though, i think you should have to find an item 'dragon radar' before they show up, or something like that. In the show scouters dont show DB's. Also, if the scouter wasnt there, they would just have to use something else to show where people are, because all the characters in the game, with the possible exception of frieza, can sense PL's anyway.

Best answers
Buu couldnt sense it either until he absorbed a few of the esf.

i'd say keep it but change it slightly. if you look at someone with a power over 2 Mil it should explode and not be available to you again for that life.

Best answers
In your case, miracle, you would only be albe to use the scouter for 3 minutes or so?
So why do you need it than?
I say let's keep it the way it is... it's a usefull device and I like it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom