Internet problem

Best answers
I click on esf mod, that works, i go into lan, that works, i create a game in lan..that works, i click on internet games, and it just sits there with the hour glass, doesnt do anything. I let it sit for 20min, didnt do a thing. I hit ctrl+alt+del, and it says that half-life is not responding. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? I am running v.1.1.1.0 and i have the latest versions of each game. ( this also happens with all other mods for HL ).

Best answers
yo i have this exact same problem right now, but mr. roshi person said its cuz WON servers r down at the moment and they will be back up in a couple of hours.

Best answers
Yo guys, chek it out, you have to make some changes in your sierra\half-life folder. there's a post about it somewhere. I think it's on "ESF Chat" the first page, there it is. change that and it should work!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Dakota
Yo guys, chek it out, you have to make some changes in your sierra\half-life folder. there's a post about it somewhere. I think it's on "ESF Chat" the first page, there it is. change that and it should work!

yes,, there is a file called woncomm.lst in the half-life\valve directory, in that file, there are the WON AUTH ip's to connect to a server,, the won servers arent down, they just changed the ip or add something. so thats why you guys cant join, but if its correct, error is fixed now, cuz the ip is going to be AUTO added!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom