This game is comepletely random.

Best answers
OK, now that I have your attention.....

This game is not COMPLETELY random, but I have run across a few oddities....

1. Melee

This is the one thing about the game that seems to be completely random, and maybe even a bit buggy. On the one hand, I was getting OWNED, and I mean owned by a guy with 250 ping. It seemed like every time we swooped each other, he would always hit me. I though, wow, this guy is good. I switched to another server, everyone had 100 or below pings. I swooped everyone there at least once head on; I cleaned the server out. Didn't do anything different, and most of the time I was thinking, "ok, now this is where I get hit", but it never came.

Also, I noticed sometimes I will have someone targeted, have plenty of ki, click left, and not move an inch. One person said that it was because I was too close, but this happens when I am far away too.

Whenever I am getting owned by someone, I always grill them about thier tactics. I get dodgey awnsers, then four consisten replies replies. They always say this, in this exact order; ping, teleport lots, be fast, hope for the best.

2. Blocking and Countering

I wonder somtimes if this was fully play tested. It doesn't seem very balanced that someone can sit there blocking, pay a SMALL health penalty, then have the opportunity to strike back IMMIDIATELY. On top of that, counter attacks seem to come at random. Sometimes I will block, the guy will fly past me a good ways, but I will hit him anyway. Sometimes a guy will stop after being blocked, then I will drop guard and right click to hit him, but nothing happens.

I think adding a harsher penalty for blocking is a good idea. Maybe when you block you lose life AND ki(a 15% ki penalty, when its all gone you cant block), or if you block you get knocked back just a little, and cant counter immediately. Just a few ideas.

That's actually it. I guess my issues are just with the melee system. Sometimes I can be good and clean house, sometimes I get my arse handed to me, and I can't seem to figure out why.

My goal is to have this thread be a place for everyone to put thier findings. Turn it into a guide for noobs or somthing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom