more attacks

select the best attack that could make it in to ESF

• Final Shine (Vegeta)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • when vegeta blast that hole through boos bodie (Vegeta)

• Evil spirit bomb (Cell)

• goku kaikan x5 (goku)

• Dragon fist (goku)

• the team decides which attacks make it into the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Originally posted by lost soul
select wat attacks should be put on the game
I'm assuming that Vegeta's Final Shine attack is when he kills himself to kill Buu. That would cause an immense unbalance in the game. Nuke yourself. You get a death but you'll probably gained at least 2 kills. Vegeta will be perfectly fine. He has that mulitple ki blast/Galit Gun in normal mode and BB and FF in SSJ mode. Goku is fine since his K-Wave is insanely strong but I would like to see another attack. Piccolo is fine but I would like to see his Masenko a little beefed up. Trunks needs some work which had been mentioned many times before. Cell and Buu are fine. Actually, I would like Buu to get another attack. Gohan needs another attack. Although its fine becaue hes got K-Wave and transforms quickly.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
goku is fine how he is, i think buu is fine how he is, bodypart would be cool, id just like to see dragon fist tho, a lil short range melee nuke:devgrin:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit guys, don't even type out "dragonfist" until the team programs in third transformations, which is many many months away, if not years. Final Shrine has been discussed to death, and you can dig up its old threads to find out why.

Goku is already getting 2 new attacks, and he doesn't need Kioken. I don't see why everyone thinks Goku should be the best character at EVERYTHING. Goku was the king of Dragonball Z, but that doesn't mean we owe him any unfair advantages. Pour some icewater on that big boner you all have for him and wait for the kame torpedos and the earth-based spirit bomb (notice the satire).

The Evil Spirit bomb might be something they'd throw in if they were totally out of attacks for Cell, but somehow I think they could dig less contreversial attacks out of the show before that one.

What is the second attack you're talking about? Some kind of ki blast?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, Magus can type it.

This should be in suggestions too.

Best answers
if we want to type dragonfist we will!!!!anyhow i voted kaioken and just bgecause the others are lesser,,,,,the buu attack is just the big bang, final shine shouldnt be implemented and the evil spirit bomb for cell who already has all attacks is totally stupid!!!

And btw...magus you're sig is toooo cool!!!i am the lizard king i can do anything:p!!

Best answers
I dont think anyone really needs new moves, Specialy Cell, he has almost everyones move!
But if any moves are added, Dragonfist i say

Best answers
So what? Cell has maybe all moves, but Goku's Kamehemaha or Piccolo's SBC is more powerful than Cell.

It will be great if Cell has the Kikoho from Tien, or creating those cute Chibi Cells! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember something like this already being discussed, and from what i remember.. limit breaks were being "suggested" like for example: Goku gets kayo-kan as a limit break. But that was just a suggestion.:rolleyes:

Best answers
I thought final shine was an attack Vegeta used in GT against Super Cyborg 17? And from what I gathered, NO GT! Just in case, Ill dig it up later and tell you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm

/me looks at poll

must be divine intevention :rolleyes:

Best answers
Final Shine is a GT move.
The only attack up there that I think should be in is the bakuhatstu(something like that) that vegeta used on buu. Pretty much its a supercharged fireball.

Best answers
If anything, they need to make Krillin's scattershot how it was in the show. In fact, it wasnt even a shot, it was a beam. In FACT the beam was a split Kamehameha. He guided it up, then closed his hands together in an interlocking claw and the beam split into 5 beams and killed all the little green guys that Vegeta planted(I can't remember thier names). This was fromt the Sayian saga.

As far as the rest of the characters, Goku, Frieza, Buu, Cell and Vegeta are all fine. Gohan and Piccolo's Masenko needs buffing and Trunks needs a damn overhaul. And don't make the sword ultra powerful at the expense of his SSJ mode. I want to have more incentive than just pl boot to transform.

And the bakuhatsu-ha was used by Nappa. I don't know if Vegeta ever used it.

Best answers
Hmmm...I could really see a possibility for final shine( or whatever the name of the suicide attack is)...while it probably wouldnt be used because it would make vegeta completely overcharged...possibly if when you charged it up, it only did a small blast radius...but it was an instant death radius...and as your pl grows you blast radius grows...but it would never get too big...that would really be unfair...the masenkoes really need to be buffed up, and the SBC should stay unattached, and masenko should be named so for Gohan...
IMO

Best answers
Gokou, Gokou, Gokou, Gokou, Gokou. all Gokou :S
gokou has enough attacks i think, with his kamehameha and his spirit bomb ...

Best answers
Originally posted by Abe Froman
And the bakuhatsu-ha was used by Nappa. I don't know if Vegeta ever used it.
No not that attack but its spelled similar. And yeah vegeta did use it. Ummm But the one Im talking about is the one where he has only three fingers sticking out and he fires it at buu and a couple times before in other sagas i believe.

Best answers
HAHAHA LOOK AT THE LAST 1.
Its obvious that the admin changed it. I mean look at the veiws and the replys.

Best answers
Originally posted by Abe Froman
the little green guys that Vegeta planted(I can't remember thier names). This was fromt the Sayian saga.
is it saibaimen your looking for???
vegeta didnt plant them, nappa did. vegeta is a prins and he dont want do get his hands dirty. :laff: :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom