Question

Best answers
Will all the half life games work on windows xp because ive notice that some just said windows 95,98, and windows me.....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if its correct, the half-life team, and the updates is going to addept to the XP version! and if its correct, half-life already works on xp. and you mean ALL like, all mods? yep ;) the whole hl works on xp, so all mods to!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have windows xp and my edition of the year version works fine although it says 95/98 on the back. Its because xp wasnt out when they made the game, but still its compatible (if it wasnt, just go into properties and change the compatability to 98 or 95 :))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Gameinformer313
Hey bobbybaby i just saw your website and i must say it pretty cool.....
lol thanks, only problem is, is that its a free website, so it goes down for an hour if the sounds section on esf is listened to, too many times :\

Best answers
Man i heard some of the transormation for the charaters and i must say there awsome i cant wait to play and by the the way did you take those screenshots yourself because for a mintute there i thought i saw supersayin 3 goku.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i took them myself :) the ssj3 is a skin you can download and overwrite the ssj1 skin
you can get the file from here
you can get many many more files from there (new attack looks like the special beam cannon, and sound packs and bigillions of stuff)

Best answers
Hey how long do u usally play this game is it addicting or is it just fun for a while.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i play it everyday..its a very good game, but i wouldnt say im addicted, just like it alot at the moment, but once they bring out the new features in 1.1, 2.0 etc... there will be much more reason to be addicted to the game. If you havent played it yet, and the only mod you've played on is bfp then this is a god send lol

Best answers
Well to tell u the truth the only DBZ Game ive ever played was Budokai for the PS2 i havent played BFP yet or ESF would you say these game are better than Budokai for the PS2.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive never played budoki, so i cant really tell but im sure bfp would have no chance to compare, it was hyped and when it lost the dbz characters, then it died an early death and your lucky if you find an unlagged server up nowadays, but esf on the otherhand is far better, and has many servers up all times of the day :)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question answered... and if you guys want to chat come to #esf on irc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom