Problem with Shenlong.mdl !

Best answers
Hi,
i have a problem with sahenlong.I have installed bots and when i call shen long the game dropps mwe into the console and ther stand shenlong.mdl could not be open. Can someone help me

Best answers
it only works on certain maps. i've been able to summon the dragon on cell_day, riverside and snakeway_v2.
kinda annoying when u get that error when playing online.

Best answers
i hope they realize so they can fix for beta1.1

otherwise ur outa luck for now:cry:

Best answers
ya ive tried and its annoting....why do i ALWAYS agree with mr.roshi lol i see you post everywhere and youre always right

o'wise one

Best answers
I dont think a mdl error is something with the server crash thing. It crashes possibly because shenlong cant stand up straight and goes out of the maps boundaries. Maybe u want to replace ur shenlon.mdl with a chicken.mdl from cs. That would be a h00t! ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by |X|trem[3]
I dont think a mdl error is something with the server crash thing. It crashes possibly because shenlong cant stand up straight and goes out of the maps boundaries. Maybe u want to replace ur shenlon.mdl with a chicken.mdl from cs. That would be a h00t! ;)
lol that would be funny to hear a chiken speak in that dragons voice lol, its funny enought in CS when u tk and u turn in to a chicken lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom