your fav map theme?

what type of map theme do you like best?

• City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert

• Mountains/Cliffs/Canyons

• Ocean

• Space

• Tournament

• Combination of the above

• Total voters

Solid_Rock

S
I like citys with alot to destroy like holes in the walls so you can hide inside a building :p

Best answers
i would like a tournament mixed with space map....like the one with goku vs pikkon(i dont know how to spell his name)

Solid_Rock

S
tahst a great idea wiht a floting turney ring in the midle and you can fall out in space

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My preferences are either a large wide open area with little to hide behind, i.e. a desert or esf_island.

But I also like maps in a large city where there are a lot of places to hide.

All depends on what kind Im in the mood for

V'

Best answers
I would like to see a tundra map. I think that would be cool.Just imagine,slamming somone into a glacier and the glacier breaks.Of course, I would like to see imprints of the meleed people in the snow.If only the HL engine could do that, then I might be a mapper.Speaking of mapping, why is it that theres no forest map where Goku lives?

Best answers
there are no forest maps because you can only have a certain amount of models (trees) in a map shown at one, and its not enough to do a large forest:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive always liked maps with canyons and mountains in the background, like on cell_day and night :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we really need like a dragon ball z future city level like in the show

and another tournament arena

Best answers
I hope they will add the so called 'destroyed namek' level. It will be cool if you can fly in a volcano or craters.

Or a large space level with asteroids and other space stuff flying in the air. Even a medium black hole will add some danger to the level

Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
I hope they will add the so called 'destroyed namek' level. It will be cool if you can fly in a volcano or craters.

Or a large space level with asteroids and other space stuff flying in the air. Even a medium black hole will add some danger to the level
I like the idea of a destroyed namek map. That would be so cool. :shocked:

Best answers
do you guys mean a destroyed namek before it blows, or after, so there are fragments of namek floating around in space?....
or possibly even a beaten up namek that will blow up and float around in space if you damage it heaps?:laff:

Best answers
My fav map theme is about everything, (but my (voorkeur)) If i have to choose, i would take canyons and stuff like that, there's one sad thing tho ==> Like in City that really kewl but if there would be huge wholes in the walls when you miss or when you kick some1 in a building that would be really really awsome. or at least pieces breaking of.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by B0Bmaster40000
or possibly even a beaten up namek that will blow up and float around in space if you damage it heaps?:laff:
:eek: Lag monster
That would make baby jesus cry :p
(btw I know your not beign serious:p I hope o_O)

Btw I seen your name somewhere before where would that have been
I think it was something todo with B&W

Best answers
Originally posted by B0Bmaster40000
do you guys mean a destroyed namek before it blows, or after, so there are fragments of namek floating around in space?....
We mean the planet namek right before it blows up. You see the lightening and the wild seas and rivers and cool stuff/effects. But i don't think the half-life engine can handle this.:rolleyes:

Best answers
mmkay, before namek explodes...i should try making that:] :p
and yeah, u would have seen my name on Planet Black & White :]
i started the 'deface our face' comp:p

Best answers
Namek befor getting destroyed. That would be cool:laff: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom