New style, Crits/Compliments/Comments please!

Best answers
Ok.. I was getting annoyed with everyone copying the style I had adopted so I made this..

Looking for crits from Naz, Koblano and Ryoko if possible... oh, and all the other users :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must say that is the BEST animation sig I have ever seen!!!
I would love to so someone try to copy that style. LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa.. I didnt know the text was gonna move like that! Nice, I like it.. err.. make more!:D

Best answers
Its lame, Its just like all the other sigs you make. Wow! No color change, Its great for that simple fact. *sigh*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about that is a great sig. Its nothing like the others!! In the others the color changed thats all in this one the text moves from across the sig and then back and flashes that is a great style and complely original. Did you hear me ORIGINAL.

Best answers
Lame... like all my other sigs... WTF are you talking about?! It's completley different! Show me one other sig of mine that looks ANYTHING like that. The only ones i've seen you do are copies of either my character style, or my colour change idea (inspired from Naz). So get off your high horse and say something constructive next time.

Best answers
Your colour change idea fs ssj3 gotenks ur pissing me right off now. EVERY 1 IF SSJ3_GOTENKS HAS DONE IT ALL RDY AND YOU DO THE SAME THEN UR COPYING HIM.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop fighting like little B*****s. Its just a sig. I think it looks nice.. dont come in here and say something stupid. If you dont like something, or see somehting wrong.. just try helping the guy.:\

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that color change was more like a copy from me... differnece was with me it were different graphics too, concept was the same though... but I didn't really care, and still don't so back to topic, this new sig

the bg is quite nice, better then pretty much all other bg's u created so theres improvement :yes: , the animation is new and quite innovative, the font u used for it though looks a bit sucky in my book, overall it's nice, not alike like some1 said I think, just nice and renewing

grtz Naz

Best answers
GotenksOwnz, where did you first see/think about the idea of colour change? I am flattered that people wanted to copy the whole changing colour effect but, it's annoying to have people flame you saying that you stole the idea of someone else (which has happened to me in a PM) especially when you came up with it.

Thanks Naz, and I did say it was inspired by you ;)

I just made it change between 4 colours and added a flash effect to make it my own style if you know what I mean.

Best answers
Yea nice sig......

As for this "colour change" thingy people can do what the F**K they like with it as long as its a whole new backround.

Since i am still new to the animating world and trying to find a good tool for doing it i was doing the colour change to see if it work out ok. :]

Best answers
Funny how you say you came up with it, When someone else said they made one then you did. *sigh* Back to topic Its ok, The text animation is straight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont have to ask for crits form people. To me, that makes me less inclined to reply :/

The bg in the sig is good! Better than your others. The effect is original but easily copied (I could do it o_O)

Best answers
It was my idea, changing between 4 colours with a flash.. name someone else who did that? And I said the whole concept was inspired by naz as that's were I first saw a sig change colour (and graphic).

Ryoko, I put them names up as those users are my biggest inspiration and i'm fans of them.. If they post here and say 'I like it' then it'll give me more confidence :D. As for the effect, it is extremely simple, but not so simple for n00b artists.. snow comes to mind (although his work shows alot of promise) :), and remember.. wasn't that long ago you, me, naz, koblano or any sig makers were n00bs ;)

Best answers
My leg hurts :cry:

W00T o yea hmmm nice sig. o_o

EDIT : BTW ssj3_gotenks how many layers did that text gfx take up on errrrrr paintshop thingy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom