SSJ2_g0geta's Sig Thread

Best answers
This thread is for my work, So for now ill post a few of my old one's until tommorrow when i make some more. :) Also I take a few request, But in order to get a sig from me you must first follow these simple rules.

#1. Dont be a sig whore. (Ask someone else then ask me or you just got one from someone else then coming here to get one.)
#2. If you just got one from someone else must wait about 2 weeks to get one from me.
#3. If you'd like a sig you must PM me. (Once. Dont spam me.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like.. but how you put the names should be different. They all look a like.o_O

Your current Gogeta sig looks perfect.. but then again.. you should make the name part different. Doesnt look right with the backround.:cry:

Gj though!:rolleyes:

Best answers
Yea.... um SSJ2_Gogeta (Merlin)

You took peoples designs of sigs and everyone is the same
And now you copied soemones name and copied the sig, that you even made for him
I give all your sigs a 7/10 cause they are Just Plain

Best answers
Originally posted by XxGojetaxX
Yea.... um SSJ2_Gogeta (Merlin)

You took peoples designs of sigs and everyone is the same
And now you copied soemones name and copied the sig, that you even made for him
I give all your sigs a 7/10 cause they are Just Plain
Well for starters, No one can say they have there own unique style because there style has been done before. And two, I havent copied ****, And not to mention your sig isnt even that great so i wouldnt be talking.

EDIT: And if you have a problem, Keep it to yourself and quit talking **** over the net, Because it doesnt accomplish anything besides showing your immature and need a life.

Anyway here is another sig that i have made, Please rate it. Thanks.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if u know nothing about photoshop 3dsmax lightwave maya psp etc just art in general everyone is intitled to their own opinion, if I would have the worst sig you have ever seen then I can still comment your work. That being said, let's get back to the sigs

The style u adopted has been done many times, try to make something look original when u make it, choose quallity over quantity. Next to that the backgrounds are just pics from the dragonball series, that might be the way you want it, but it isn't very artistic, most credit would go to the guy who created and drawn the characters, u just put them together. The sig overall though don't look bad, u could work on your cutouts on some.. but ur just starting... so keep on going, don't be dicouraged, everyone has to learn

grtz Naz

Best answers
Nes what program's do you use and whats the best for animating.

On about the sig yep they been done befor but with a new backround they would own.

EDIT : What alot of you dont understand is anime sigs are alike becuz there anime sig's. As for alot of the other me and nes or instens we make sigs about art/anime/music so on and so on do you get what i am saying. Like the two under this post 1 is anime the other is just abit of art with my name on it.

Best answers
I hear ya, I use photoshop and to animate stuff i use Gif Animator which is a good program. Which was brought to my attention by Hawki_Ice (Thanks). I need to learn to create backgrounds because that is my weakness :\ So onces i find a good enought tutorial about making backgrounds ill have to use the plain and basic ones i have been using.

P.S. Thanks for the commnets. Means alot from good sig makers. :) But what about this one? Its different then the others. lol

Best answers
Nice but for backrounds try filter-render-clouds and then more filters. I used to use filters alot but now i am a brushes person thanx to ness :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom