Beta 1.1 Release

Best answers
When is your guess on the release coming out? I keep looking at these pictures and I'm saying to myself...my god. When is the new version coming out? Some say after the tournament...some say before it...when!?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could ask that question until you're blue in the face. And no one will be able to give you an answer. As soon as a release date is set, you will hear about it.

So just be patient.

Best answers
I didn't ask for an approximate answer. I asked for a guess, when is the new version coming out. I heard on mIRC that it'll be out after the ESF competition, because if it was to be released before it, many users would have to download it, and dial ups would take a long time. That'll just tell them to forget it, losing more people for the competiton; possibly resulting in it's downfall. That's my guess.

Best answers
The problem with guesses it that if a mod team is kind enough to give a guess oh a release date and then that date rolls around and there is nothing a bunch of morons get pissed so theres no point in really releasing a guess. The guesses are always wrong anyways. You cant predict what bad things might happen to slow down the mod or what good things might happen to speed it up...
Well just be patient like the rest of us your not gona get an answer on the next release date.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please start using the search button. I mean, seriously, there are at least 8 threads from just the last two to three weeks on "guesses" about beta 1.1 . It has the potential of being released within a week, but as Duece said, if the team came out and said "a week" or "maybe two weeks" and they found another bug, people would just start posting flames about how unreliable the team is. They almost started flaming when the website came up late. Just go read a book or build a barn or something. It'll be out before you know it.

Best answers
How is it going to be released? Is it just one day going to be on the esf site or is there going to be some kind of party again?

Best answers
I wouldnt put my money on anything sooner than April 7th.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are way too many threads like this asking the same question...
Just put yourself in the development team's shoes. I wouldn't want to give any release date, not even an estimate. Just be content, I know the next version looks incredible, and I'm sure it will be, but patience is a virtue.

Best answers
It'll finally remove all those nasty and annoying bugs, but just face it. ESF is a very advanced mod and many mods has failed to achieve the features of ESF. The mod is way better than Counterstrike....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom