I dont know if its possable but i need help!!

Best answers
ok dose anyone know how i can change my cd key? i tryed uninstalling the game and deleteing everything and when i put the cd in so i can install it again it just gives me the options to ether play the game reinstall or go on the siteit dosent say install evon when i dont haveit installed it ses reinstall and when i do reinstall it dosent ask me for the cd key and i need to change it so me and my friend can play oneline but since i used his cd i cant do that a thing comes up saying someone is already useung your cd key so i want to change it . please help
thanx

ESF rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I know a way. The reason is there is a file in the windows folder somewhere(no i dont know which it is) that keeps the HL CD key, so you cant put a new one on. Drop me a line at [email protected] , and ill send you a CD key changer. You will have to have your own CD key to change it to though.

Best answers
ok i am his friend and he already has another key to use. r u sure u dont know where he can put it so it will change?

Best answers
Thanx dan and soulstriker i ou1 thanx guys

ESF rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ok, firstly using your friends cd and cd key becuase you didnt buy it is illegal. secondly changing your cd key with a cd key generator is also illegal, and thirdly talking about illegal things on this board is illegal

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
ok, firstly using your friends cd and cd key becuase you didnt buy it is illegal. secondly changing your cd key with a cd key generator is also illegal, and thirdly talking about illegal things on this board is illegal

I dont see anything about a cd key generator just a program to change the it to another one you have to type in.... and using a friends cd key when you get it from them is not illegal at all.

I am how ever going to close this because the problem is solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom