my second sig

Best answers
wot do u guys think of my sig. its my first sig made with psp7, but the second one ive ever made:]

Best answers
thats really good... no coment (cough). keep doin sigs and u could make alot of sigs for other people becuase thats a good sig

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's quite nice... I would have picked another font for your name, personally, but that's something u'll learn over time, the color is good, monotone works very good with sigs, the idea is quite cool too, but try (to make it more original) to make some bg fx urself instead of a screenie ;), overall it's good for a second sig, nice job

grtz Naz

Best answers
yeah, i'll start adding my own effects as i get better at psp7, but those screenies i technicaly created myself because they are from my own map:p

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model isn't ;)

and u might want to switch to PS... if u got any questions about that pm me :)

grtz Naz

Best answers
does that matter that the model isnt mine? its just the same as havin a 2d pic of a dragonball z character in ur sig:p

* and what do u mean about the font, that i'll learn over time?o_O
i choose that font cause i like it

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just my own personal opinion that it doesn't look good with the sig, too active, too eye catching... but typography is something many designers have problems with... however, if ur satisfied with it, then it's ok

Best answers
i see what ur getting at....but i still like it:p

thanx for the critisism:) and if you know of any good psp tutorials, can u let me know.

Best answers
Its nice but i am not a fan of bigg sig's at all so try making the next sig smaller k :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom