How Do i add music??

Best answers
ok i heard all the cool techno songs that it comes with and i would like to be able to add those. How do i add them?? Can any1 help me??
Thanz

Best answers
Ok here ya go

In your ESF folder, goto the folder named mp3 then youll see the songs and a playlist editor program,use that to add them into the game but make sure you save what you add

Press f8 to open the Player ingame

Best answers
i did that and it dont work, i think that the mp3 player just sux!

Best answers
thanx man u helped me out i was wonderin how to do that for awhile now lol

Best answers
Why dont u download some real DBZ sounds... i mean soundtracks liek picollo's theme.. cells theme the trax u provide are all well but it make playing the game discoey/// the music gives more feeling to tthe gameplay.. let add some music which makes u wanna kick some a$$ DBZ style...

Junaid

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiya-jin Jin do not bring back old threads. If it has been a new days before any new posts, then the thread is considered dead.

And I am a little sketchy when you talk about downloading real DBZ sounds... I hope you aren't talking about Warez as that could get you into real trouble in these forums really quick...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
be more realistic....!
Well, people already use DBZ music and stuff, but hey different strokes for different folks, people have their own tastes in music, why as someone might be listening to Linkin Park, whereas someone is having the MP3 player blaring Frank Sinatra

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom