2nd transformation

Best answers
i saw with my own eyes someone doing a 2nd transformation... granted he stayed the same PL and looked the same, he still did a snd transfremation.... he said he had all 3 skins (he was using gohan so normal, ssj, and ssj2)... how is this possible?

Best answers
He probably just has different skins for the different transformations. The higher pl you have the faster you go ssj. Perfect trans is where you go ssj as soon as you hit the button. He probably has different skins for each level.

Best answers
maybe you didn't understand... hes was gohan.. then he wnet ssj (not perfect trans cause he had to do that scream and charge thingy first.. so he was an ssj now... he started to do that screamm again and went ssj2... wasn't a differn't skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no that cannot happen

there is no coding for second transformations

Best answers
well it did.... he didn't gain any life, pl, or new skin (he said he did but i had the saiyanmayn skin on so i couldn't see) but sure enough he went thro the transformation process

Best answers
he probably just decended and then ascended again right after.

Best answers
ya thats probably what he did cause some ppl dont know any better. he just transformed and then decended and transformed again quickly

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ive seen it, i've done it, when teh mp_lockmodels is changed to a setting(1 or 0 i forget) you can type model "model name" and your char changes into it, so let's say i type "model ssjgohan" my model switches to ssj gohan and then all i gotta do is transform, it looks like a second transformation but its just a little....trick i should say

Best answers
so when you do this trick and switch to a new model do you have the transformation power up stage cause this guy did...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His model did not switch... you have been tricked into beleaving that he could... the dubble transformation this is a bug. If you press decend then press accend right away it just does the transformation animation while he still is a ssj. It will not change his model at all... You were just tricked into it.

Best answers
what is cool about it to hear 2 times the same scream and not going up in pl or life. If I where you I killed him and gained PL:laff: :devsmile: :devgrin: :laff:

Best answers
but he was ssj when he did the snd charge.... is that part of the bug?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it cannot be a bug, there is no coding for the second transformation

Best answers
but is it possible to manully switch a model like another trunks?? not as a transform but my switching models

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
His model did not switch... you have been tricked into beleaving that he could... the dubble transformation this is a bug. If you press decend then press accend right away it just does the transformation animation while he still is a ssj. It will not change his model at all... You were just tricked into it.
this answers the question end of story

Best answers
i mean a brand new trunks say i had ussjtrunks and i wanted to keep my regular ssj trunks so could i use the "model ssjtrunks2" or something to use it?

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by Warbandit
i mean a brand new trunks say i had ussjtrunks and i wanted to keep my regular ssj trunks so could i use the "model ssjtrunks2" or something to use it?
yes, providing you had a folder named "ssjtrunks2" in your esf/models/player directory and a model named "ssjtrunks2" in that folder. :smile:
(also, mp_lockmodels has to be set to '0')

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha I do that double transformation all the time. I once tricked someone:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom