Buu

Best answers
This might be spam, i don't know but i wanna ask something about the Buu forms.
Fat Buu
stage 1
stage2
Majin Buu
but then ... Are Kid Buu and Thin Buu the same, or does Thin Buu not exist. o_o

Best answers
Well it goes as far as im conserned its buu, thin buu, then evil buu, then piccolo gotenks buu, then piccolo buu when he reverts, then piccolo mystic gohan buu, then kid buu,, i might be wrong on some but hope that helps =P

Best answers
well i just got the impression there were just gonna be the big main transformations for characters, so i guess buus main ones would be

fat
thin
ultimate

maby one more in there but i cant see the esf team making more then 4 models for a single character.

Best answers
These are official forms that dont count absorbtion:

Fat Buu/Good Buu
Thin Buu/Evil Buu
Super Buu
Kid Buu

Best answers
there going to make as much as transformations as goku can. so there will be 4 transes if you caunt the trans in GT.
But what will happen with krillin and other characters, only vegeta, buu, frieza and goku have 4 transes. maybe a quick burst of energy????

Best answers
because they say that esf is based on the z episodes and not on gt. it could be, it would be cool also.
ow yeah, damn, the 4 trans is in gt! i forgot that, that makes it more easy

Best answers
I think the trans for Buu now is realy stupid i mean like damn thin buu (of whatever his name is) isn't realy a char in DBZ its just the evil side of buu.

Thin Buu is in DBZ for 2 or 3 eps and then is all super and kid buu.

They should just throw away the Thin Buu and do Super Buu, that's a real transformation and its strong, Thin Buu isn't.

Best answers
I think its evil buu, but i could be wrong ofcourse

nice to see another dutch person on the forums ssjgogeta!!

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
I think the trans for Buu now is realy stupid i mean like damn thin buu (of whatever his name is) isn't realy a char in DBZ its just the evil side of buu.

Thin Buu is in DBZ for 2 or 3 eps and then is all super and kid buu.

They should just throw away the Thin Buu and do Super Buu, that's a real transformation and its strong, Thin Buu isn't.
I totally disagree. What if they make the SSJ 3 form should they throw it away? tell me that.

Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
I totally disagree. What if they make the SSJ 3 form should they throw it away? tell me that.
What?? i think you didn't get my point:

Thin buu is dumb its not a real char in DBZ and hes NOT even in the series for like 7 eps. they should just dump the thin buu and go on and make a Super Buu model

and i dont get your point either why should they trow away a SSJ3 model? that's a stong transformation thin buu isn't.

get it now :p

(eeejz Fenumehe allesh goed :p)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ask me they should have the buu forms that where most seen in the episodes. That would be.

Fat buu.
Super Buu.
Super Buu that absorbed Gotenks ssj3.
Kid Buu.

But the team will probably do it in their own way.

Best answers
Gohan Buu lasted longer than Gotenks Buu. I dont think they should add any stupid absorbtions. Just what I said previousy.

Fat
Thin
Super
Kid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone thinks super buu is when evil buu absorbs fat buu.. super buu is buu combined with mystic gohan.. (when buu fights vegetto)so.. lets not get confused.. just clearing this up:p

Fat pink buu
evil/skinny/gray buu
evil/pink buu
kid buu

... :scared:

Best answers
What im saying is that SSJ3 Goku has been in less episodes than Evil buu. So in other words there is nothing wrong with haveing evil Buu around. If you say Evil Buu is no real transformation. Then so isnt SSJ3 Goku. Evil Buu deserves to be there more than SSJ Goku but i guess its up to the moderators.

Best answers
u all act like u never seen the saga... anyway ssj3 goku may have been in only 2-4 episodes but he has been in 2 movies and been a significant part of the story and one of the sayian stages so hes a LOT more important then evil buu

Best answers
super buu is generally classed as the 1 formed after thin buu eats chocolate fat buu. but proper super buu as mystix pointed out is one after mystic gohan is absorbed. another thing, ssj3 plays a very large role in the fight against buu and is therefore no minor spectator like thin buu who appeared for 1 full episode (bit at end of 1 ep and bit at beginnin of next ep)

Best answers
I personally think
Fat
Super
Absorbed gotenks/piccolo
Kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom