just some ides that alot of people might want

Best answers
Dont get me wrong esf is the best and funest dbz mod i ever played but it needs more charecters or just a bigger list.I dont know if the list can be bigger but it should be if its possable cause what if there is a really cool veggito model and a really cool gogeta model you have to take goku and vegeta out and in out and in what if u want to use them what if u wan to use vegeta the u have to take out veggito and it just gets really eneyoing.that Is one thing another thing is evryinr is voteing for trunks's sowrd but like h is good how he is what they should put in insted of that is better graphics they r ok but they could be alot better. And i know its only beta but its really good for a beta and what i seen so far its asome but i think they should make evryones mele better two like evreyone should do a differntthing like when you get the the sayiman gohan he punches and buu hits with his fat and krillen heaad buts but eveyone should have something like that these r just ideas but if someone thinks same add some more ideas thanx

ESF rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Stop moaning, and stop asking for new characters or new maps. the esf team can't do everything people ask about new characs or something. :S

sorry don't mind that (edited)

Best answers
Patience is a virtue all im saying is to just wait a bit and hopefully everything will come in nice order and they have more stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Learn to spell.

2.) Learn to type.

3.) Learn to read the forum and see that there will be NO FUSIONS ADDED EVER because THERE IS NO REALISTIC DECENT WAY TO PUT THEM IN.

4.) You want fusions, go download a model pack.

5.) Learn something about how computer games work. New models don't just fly out of dev team's rectal cavities, they are made up of hundreds upon hundreds of meticulously placed dots in 3D space which then form triangles which then have a graphical image mapped over them. It's nto exactly a five minute deal.

6.) Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Buu, Krillin, Piccolo, Cell, Trunks, and Frieza. That's 9 character classes. Any more would be almost pointless.

7.) If you want Brolly in the game, forget it.

8.) If you want members of Ginyu Force in the game, forget it.

9.) If you want Androids in the game, stay hopeful cause I think they'd consider that, but most likely, forget it.

10.) You think these graphics are not good? Go play the old Alpha version. And then, go play the latest version of DMZ. Mario Bros. looks impressive after that.

Sorry to be so rude...I just really am tired of posts like this.

Best answers
Lay off the crack.

. <--- This is the period. It is your friend. Everytime you make a sentence you put one of these after it. It will guide you.

grammar <--- This helps you look like a mature person. It is your friend, master it and yield it as your power.

spelling <--- Our form of communication. Study and behold the power of words. It will make you strong and sensible.

suggestions forum<--- A far away land where you can tell the ESF Team your suggestions for this modification.

stickies <--- The beholder of all questions and answers. Visit these eternal kingdoms to become vast with the knowledge of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom