Almost finished with this sig I'm making..

Retired
Best answers
nothing i'm gonna creame my pants over. pretty Basic

I can see you used grunge brushes on the edging and on the right side behind the singers face. Then you took 2 pics, cut it out and layer masked it into the bg and there you have it.

As i said nothing i'm gonna creame my pants over.

ohh wait i forgot the hard light you added

Best answers
250 posts in 2 months :\

this an ok sig, but i think there's a thread for this kind of testing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sig stuff goes into the sig forum

Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
Comments so far?

It's not bad. Kinda scratchy, but not bad. Needs less red, lol. This is all I'm going to say because in my opinion, it's fine.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Light Scream
nothing i'm gonna creame my pants over...
yum creame... ;/

i like it, u use the grunge effect quite well, tone down the red a tad though

Best answers
Tim, thats wicked as!!! The pics fit and the red fits fine. It's nothing overly spectacular work wise, but just the talent in collaborating it all together well is great. Good work!

Best answers
I knew I forgot to put it in the sig forum, arg. Memory sucks right now ... oi.

Heh, I am still working guys, remember its not to be overly ecstatic, its a sig.. lol..

250 posts in 2 months means im active, im proud of it ;)

lol light you knew what i did, yay.. lol..

just know guys that well, he didnt really specify that he wanted it fancy or whatnot, he just told me what too put in what place and see what i can do with it, and the images he gave me in the first place, did not go well together...plus he wanted 2 colors, purple and black (with a hardcore band?) so he told me red and black, so yeah i may tone it down a tad.. lol..

never knew there was a thread for testing, if so, anyone move this to that area or tell me where so i dont spam up the board ? (and to make a thread is just blah, i dont like making threads to show all my work...i forget about it sooner or later)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by saiyanslayer
250 posts in 2 months :\

this an ok sig, but i think there's a thread for this kind of testing
What are you :\'ing at, it's not your job to :\ at people for their post counts in a period of time especially if none of those posts are spam

Best answers
mmmmmm red, well its better than i can, but i dont have things like photo shop yet, BUT SOON SOON!!!!

and 250 post in two months, i have seen better

*cough Hibiki cough*

Best answers
Updated image..with a 3ds max render to the left.. I will finish it when I get home from school, ciao, gonna go hang with my gf, god she's hot. :laff:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This grunge stuff is getting old in my oppinion, show us something new to awe at, I think you have the ability, as shown by your work but I'd like something new, over all though it is pretty good.

Best answers
Hehe, It's not all I do, I just show you what I think its best. I have been working on this image, where a tree fades into different colors...I think it will look good.

For all you who think my style is getting old, well, come to think of it, I dont have a STYLE in my work.. but a overall theme is re-occuring HERE.

I've been working on several other types of themes, not styles. Because come to think of it, I don't have a style other than I love to use hard light lol. :)

Though, its good to know that you think I have the ability. It's always good to know that.

Best answers
Its done

And its the Sickest Sig Ever Thanks Tim You Da Man! *Points*

Best answers
Your very much welcome, you've been a good sport through your picki-ness. Always happy to make people happy.
If you want an avatar, just ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom