uslessresponse sig thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm not going to post my old stuff, cause its bad, but i will show you my most recent sig, comments and crits on it please

and soon with seifer_daggers approval her sig will be up too
edit you probably wont be bale to see it at around midnight, but i'll wager earlier because this sigs pretty big

heres seifer daggers sig, crits on this one too please
heres sayimans

DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD pm me if you want a sig

Best answers
I still like it :D

That's a different third picture. Nice touch. (Does Seifer have it yet?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm not very big on that 3rd picture, it was a pain to cut out so it should die... seifer has not logged on yet, but she does not have it-did you forget about the other sig?

Best answers
No, I didn't. I just thought you might have sent this one to her too.

LOL. I know how hard pictures like that are to cut, but once it's finished, it looks cool, doesn't it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup, i'm getting better at cutting these pics, but cutting anime is harder because quality is lower alot of the time,
by the other one i meant my new sig lol

Best answers
here is the sig uselessresponse made for me, some crits please . . .

Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
yup, i'm getting better at cutting these pics, but cutting anime is harder because quality is lower alot of the time,
by the other one i meant my new sig lol
Oh, Lol. Sorry. It looks good. That animation is something I haven't seen before. Very interesting. Nice work on it.

*edit* the one you made the guy above me is also cool, but I think I already commented on that one in another thread.

Best answers
Don't waste water folks....:scared: o_O

j/k

It looks fine. It looks really fine. Or, in the words of my cousin, Uber Coolio! :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's quite nice, a bit too bright because a lot of space in the sig is white (75% or so?)

I like ur own sig better, but most likely u spent more time on that as well

if u want to try, to become even better, try to be less of a filter user, it's nice, and it can be beautyfull, but then again they are pre rendered effects (kinda) , next to that, u can make so much more and so much more beautyfull things with the tools! But.. that's a descision u have to take, just as an advise :)

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only used 2 filters in that oneo_O , and i actually dont spend that long on my sig either, the one that dragon dude will post soon i took like 2 hours to do though
crap i just realized i'm cranking these things out like a machine, i've done 3 today!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ask around, when i get going I make more than that a day >_o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the sig uslessresponse made for me!
Check it out! Ain't it great?! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ ryoko yes well thats cause i'm still not that good at it, and the most i've spent was like 6 hours on one that ended up sucking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not that good either. It's just I used to churn out a lot, one after the other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Churn, what do you mean churn? you churn butter while making sigs so it takes you a long time?:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom