Signature.

Best answers
Could anyone tell me the code for the moving immage where Trunks blows up Frieza and slices up Cell please?

I've already looked trough this whole site and sites that people recommended me and I can't seem to find it.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
That already exists here, that would be really "stealing" altho it's not really his but the guy has those 2. it wouldn't be fair if u had the same animated gifs ...

Best answers
there is a signature with trunks blowing up frieza en cutting cell to pieces... I'd like to put it up as my signature but I don't have the code to put it on my profile. so I ask if anyone knows the code, if (s)he could give it to me. because I like that one and I can't find it.

Best answers
then do you know a good site where i can find them all?

because it seems fun to have one?

Best answers
Originally posted by Kamiya
That already exists here, that would be really "stealing" altho it's not really his but the guy has those 2. it wouldn't be fair if u had the same animated gifs ...

Can't you read, if you do that you would be having the same Gifs and thats lame (unwriten forum rule by me :p)

AND your double posting (bumping) your own tread.

AND your sig is not allowed anymore omg your realy wrong dude :p

P.S. ofcourse not trying to be a mod. Vlah always have to say that :\

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As SSJ2Gogeta said

No double posting there is an edit button for a reason
That sig is no longer allowed due to complaints from hosts

Also
We have a sig forum use it
Gode for using gif's is the same as using images but don't use the same sig as someone else and I don't see how it is "fun" to have an animated gif as a sig

If you want to request a sig do it here but I doubt anyone will make you an animated gif

Best answers
:tired: ill drop you instead bye bye

SPLAT

ooohhh that looked painful...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets not

Remove the goku test thing or I will

Maybe this information would help you listen

I am an Administrator of these forums, If you do not comply I will warn and if need be ban you.

Best answers
well i think its cuz a bunch of losers complained that it was unfair how u got free pic and they had none...but if you want i can put your name on it and host it on MY site if ya want....:laff:

Best answers
just search for "dbz animated gifs" in yahoo or w/e there are hundreds out there just fine a different one

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Angel it's not really our rule. The host's complained about all the bandwidth use

Strife I am very close to beating your head into the forum cement

stop trying to steal threads and stop trying to work around forum rules

Best answers
?? im just tryin to help maybe im wrong in my reasoning i didnt really know...geez

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
When an admin/mod tells you to do something, he simply is not mad, he only asked you to take the goku thing out, and since it is not your forum, always nice to comply without argument, I should know...happened to me before, and I haev seen worst cases, believe me, it is not pretty to see what these guys can do , bans/warnings and what not, ask mysticgokussj4 cuc got pissed and changed his sig, kinda humorous lol

Best answers
Id listen to what he says.... Anyone know [BS]songoku lol got banned 2 times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom