Uh...what am I doing here?

Best answers
Heh heh...

Okay. I don't know if this works or not because for one guy it did, but for another it didn't. Somebody challenged me to make a sig with my current hardware, and this is it. It took me 3 whole hours on Microsoft Paint to do this!!!!!! And the Japanese symbols, which I took from my Japanese dictionary, say "Goku_Son_1" (that last actually isn't Japanese, but I couldn't fit "Ichi"). Tell me what you think. Oh, and while OWA was originally going to host it, his site didn't work. I got impatient (after 3 hours, you would be too) and made my own directory to put this in, in hopes of being able to host it myself. For OWA, you can stop hosting the image if you want. For Goku_Son, YOU HAD BETTER LIKE IT!! *growls like most angry and tired saiyans do*

Crits?
Oh, and I can't afford Photoshop Pro or whatever right now (very limited allowance), so don't say "get a better program".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its ok, good for mspaint which is like really basic ^^

Should of tried to find better quality pictures because the low quality ones let it down. Bg is simple yet kind of nice to look at and the text remains unreadable (I cant make the symbols out very well)

Best answers
Those were high quality...until MSPaint got ahold of them. I can't even imagine what a low quality would look like on that thing. The symbols were small on purpose...Goku didn't want text ruining her pictures. Lol.

*edit* can you see the V.B. in the lower right hand corner?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah ok, I just remembered that mspaint and pictures dont mix :scared:

Yep, I saw and still see the V.B in the bottom right ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oo
how did u get that bg with that program :O
well, i got to say, for that program it is pritty good, but try and take on photoshop, its alitl more profetional...

Best answers
it would be great id the pics were better quality, you should get photoshop or paintshop pro

Best answers
Vee says that the programs are on our mothers wish list, so maybe next birthday or christmas or something. I can't wait. (cries). Also, V.B. did that background herself...why do you think it took so long?

I like it!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Image quality is bad because the original was a .bmp but got switched to .txt, or it was a .bmp that got switched to .jpg then to .txt So maybe next time you should save it as .jpg and not lose quality, XP pro lets paint save as .jpg.

Anyways I like the background for it considering it is paint, good job, I recommend saving up to get photoshop. Its worth it, actually get Paintshop pro for a cheaper program, I doubt you wanan spend 600 bucks for photoshop.

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>600 bucks?</table>

You've got to be joking me! Well, how much is the other one? Paintshop pro?

Best answers
i downloaded a 60 day try and buy PSP, i made one sig with it heh heh ... gues i'll have to buy it :(

Best answers
Here's a new image I made, and I just want crits on this one because it's going up on my page permanently.

BTW, I will add a name underneath the "hall of fame" sign after we know who's the winner.

*edit* I like my white stripe, so don't criticize that.

Best answers
Hmm the only thing that bothers me is that white stripe *smirks*

Pretty good BG's for paint. :yes:

Best answers
Here's one Goku_Son made! Curse whoever posted that owned kitty, lol.

Yes, it's "fuzzy" for a reason (to hide the mistakes).

Oh yeah, and the text to go under it is "It must be the kitten chow".

Best answers
Did your sister ever hit you on the head with your computer? o_O

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I PRefer Boxers, but thats just me.

Anyways, considering that its paint, its pretty good.

Best answers
ahhh MS paint....

the joys of spending countless hours zooming in and the erasing edges still with horrendus halos.

...ahhh those were the dayz.

looks like it took u a long time to me gj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom