Tenchi's Work

Best answers
Here are two sig's/avatar's I have made, There nothing special just plain and simple.

Let me know what you all think. Critz Please. Also keep checking back to this thread for more of my work. Thanks.

Best answers
lol I am? How is that, Seeing how Ryoko pwns all at making sigs, and im no were as good as Ryoko. Not to mention I dont have just 1 kind of style.

<--- Is flattered that Aisha think's im a Ryoko clone. lol

Best answers
really good sigs.:yes:
I like the 2nd one alot and the 1st one becuz of the animated text,I wish i knew how to do that.If only I had Adobe Photoshop.:]

Best answers
Thanks for the critz. Eh, The animation program I use has nothing to do with photoshop. Well maybe just a little. lol Gif Animater is what I use to animate my sigs, So if yall need any help using it let me know. :)

More sig's coming soon. (Hopefully some time tommorrow.)

EDIT: If anyone can help me to find a good place to find pic's on tenchi (Not ryoko, Just tenchi) Please let me know. Thanks.

Best answers
Eh, Im not sure why no one can see them. Maybe if you leave the fourm's then come back you could see them but not sure. I mean i can see them and a few other's can so I dont know :(. Well here is 2 more sig's, Hope people can see them :).

Android_C17.

Android_C18.

Critz Please. :laff:
<--- Like's the Android_C18 Best. :smile:

Best answers
Best is android 18 cuz she is hottness lol...badass ;P

the android 16 one has blurry text, fix that up a bit?

I see you like to have embossed blocks in your's or interlaced lines....too basic for me..

I don't like other than the android 18 one because she is a tough mutha..

Best answers
heh. Well thanks. Maybe you can share some wisdom? Im willing to learn anything to help me make better sig's. My AIM is "SbSuper16" /wout quotes. :D

<--- Use's Photoshop.

EDIT: Here are 2 more sig's. Critz Please.

Plain, But decent. IMO.

And the other. Slight different. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom