• better p struggle were 2 or more people can help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more attacks

• all of the above

• Total voters
Best answers
what would be the best thing to do for beta 1.1?

moder plz close this poll after 5 days or when u see fit because i set the limit of days to 0 lol

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
you shoulda made at least an "other" option because im waiting for it to surprise me

Best answers
srry i remember u saying that on another post how stupid of me

bangs head on desk {Blacks out}

Better? lol

Mog

Best answers
multi p strugles are already going to be in it...
theres already a couple more attacks...
i dont really get the powering up option...
so i guess its ...err.. better lag, lag is good! o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point of this? The game plan for 1.1 is pretty much set by now isn't it.

Best answers
who can say, there the ones that say "its done when its done" It could be done next year! who will know exept the moderators and esf staff? they wont say a thing about it.

I dont get multiply ps. isnt it a lame idea to do that? I never saw goku and vegeta helping eachother with a beam against a dreadfull enemy. if your winning against someone and another person of the that team comes in the ps wouldnt it be lame to kill that one who was winning?!! I want to see the multiply ps more then trunks his sword.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I've seen many times people have used multile beams on one enemy, The Z fighters tryni to hit cell while Gohan was PS'ing with him, When Goku and Vegeta were fighting Buu before they fused, Goku and Vegeta doing it again while inside Buu's head, those are some examples, double chsck those episodes;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fenumeher
who can say, there the ones that say "its done when its done" It could be done next year! who will know exept the moderators and esf staff? they wont say a thing about it.
They said it's going to be out soon. They have the update page which tells what's going to be in 1.1.:rolleyes:

Best answers
i can't find the beta 1.1 update page anymore, do you know the link dude? thanks

Best answers
What I'd really like to see in 1.1 or 1.2 is the ability to help people out with powerstruggles, eg if your buddy's losing, help him out with a beam of your own. They do it in the show at multiple points (History of Trunks movie, the Androids do it, Against Brolly, etc).

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Oni Link
What I'd really like to see in 1.1 or 1.2 is the ability to help people out with powerstruggles, eg if your buddy's losing, help him out with a beam of your own. They do it in the show at multiple points (History of Trunks movie, the Androids do it, Against Brolly, etc).

I guess you never got to see the outline for beta 1.1 The is going to be multi power sruggles. So you can have everone on the server in one big power struggle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everything but the first one is already in 1.1

Best answers
well, i voted all of the above, but the thing i would love to see, is the bringing back of u gianing ki, like in the alhpa, were u could fire more attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom