Please help me!! I NEED HELP!! CAN"T PLAY THIS MODD sniff sniff

Best answers
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sniff sniff...when i click on a server that is running esf, it says that my cll.dl is different than the servers!!! HELP!!! i read the other thread about teh client error thingy...but it still won't work!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
that means you got a wrong version..... try to reinstall half-life, Update it to 1.1.1.0. and install esf beta 1.0. and then it should work!

Best answers
:talk: :cry: :cry:

no, i bought the CS full retail version, i updateed CS to 1.05 and then installed ESF...wo'nt work

Best answers
yeah there always somtin wrong when u buy stuff just try to download the cl.dll of esf off somone

Best answers
I' ve actually tried that...but it won't work, that problem was solved, and then other oes...do any ofu have msn and a good connection and is willing to send me the whole folder ? PLEASE HELP:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
lo there .. i know some one else who was having the same problem .. cs retail is pointless

just fork out £10 and buy a copy of half life .. or pm me ur address i will make u a copy and send it to u with patches needed to play this online ..

PM Me mate .

Zechs

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ehm.. :\ isnt copy and that kinda things allowed here?

Best answers
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

guys can u tell me how to private msg him ?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ it can do no harm to play whit the buttons :\ anyway. look under this thread see PM! that means PM that person.

Best answers
hey , i got the retail of CS, just reinstall everything.
first install CS again(update it), Then esf.
if it doesnt work then...then just download some stuff

Best answers
Lots of people have had this problem, if you used search you would have known.

I think this problem is to do with the zip version of esf but not sure. Go here to find out how to solve the client.dll error.

Best answers
try Updating half life... usint the official site, but a more promising idea wud be to install halflife altogether. Uninstall so all get removed.. makes sure everything is... and the reinstall again. thus making absolute sure that the halflife is new and update. Then add ESF! May be longwinded but chances are it will work!

Best answers
Originally posted by Saiya-jin Jin
try Updating half life... usint the official site, but a more promising idea wud be to install halflife altogether. Uninstall so all get removed.. makes sure everything is... and the reinstall again. thus making absolute sure that the halflife is new and update. Then add ESF! May be longwinded but chances are it will work!

um are you stupid he said he had counter strike retailo_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom