There arent pro art workers here are they?

banned ripper
Banned
Best answers
im just 3 weeks on this forum now and ill stay alot on the art work section but all wat i see is newbie work ( well some are advanced ) but the rest are all newbies how come o_O

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some are pro's some aren't.. u only come to the sig forum, I don't know if u find me a pro or not, neither do I really care but if u want to see some of my work click here

anyhow everyone has to start some day, many new ppl cae to the forums and decided o start sig making when they saw other ppl having sigs, the same happend to me when I first came here, but I don't bother it... everyone has to learn

grtz Naz

Best answers
define pro >_>

and if you want pro then go to an actual graphics board, people come here for ESF, not for the art

Best answers
Why would you care about pros? bcuz by the way you alk you think of yourself a pro, which i find hard to believe. You have concepts but you don't have the eye. Naz and lightscream are probably the closest to a pro we have at the forums

Best answers
Don't come here looking for the pasta with out the sauce, what fuels the "pro"s are the newbies, without them, there are no pro's or anything. I love seeing new artists, it's great to help them out. Don't come here looking for pro's because most of these are 11-15 yr old kids...

Alot of them have more talent I have seen so far in my life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow.. wrong forum, useless topic, potential for flaming, this topic has it all!

Pity its now dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom